Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I know hun, sometimes I feel scared when I see myself eat that much because I start to doubt whether I will go back to what I was, but luckily I feel there is something in me which makes me stop after a while. I know how hard it is to lose, I would not allow myself to put that 4 stone back on. I feel guilty enough having gained an extra stone :rolleyes:. You've been doing really well hun, how are you finding things ? xx

It's so hard , I'm prof it can all go wrong losing 8 and putting it back on , scary thing is I didn't see it going back on , I know that sounds daft and ppl will think how the frig can you not see it happening , but I didn't I stopped weighing myself and bam it was so fast,
Since my op I don't think I'm doing brilliantly I've lost 5lb, in two weeks but before that I seemed to be able to maintain a bit which is unusual for me as it's usually in the zone losing or totally off and gaining , so I don't feel too bad , but I'm still chasing that new award , god will I ever get it ,

Don't stress over your gain , you will get back in the zone , you said your giving yourself September to sort yourself out which is good coz if the head isn't in the right place it ain't gonna work , October you will be on fire xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When Chelsea started Lousie went out with Spencer for a long time, then they broke up and she moved onto Jamie then she went back to Spencer, then they broke up again, then Andy came in the picture and they were together for a long while but she cheated on him with Spencer again lol but he was faithful to her. There your uptodate now :D xx

OMG , I never knew that , il have to watch the old episodes ,
Has spenny been with everyone ?
And Jamie , I wouldn't of guessed that

It's so hard , I'm prof it can all go wrong losing 8 and putting it back on , scary thing is I didn't see it going back on , I know that sounds daft and ppl will think how the frig can you not see it happening , but I didn't I stopped weighing myself and bam it was so fast,
Since my op I don't think I'm doing brilliantly I've lost 5lb, in two weeks but before that I seemed to be able to maintain a bit which is unusual for me as it's usually in the zone losing or totally off and gaining , so I don't feel too bad , but I'm still chasing that new award , god will I ever get it ,

Don't stress over your gain , you will get back in the zone , you said your giving yourself September to sort yourself out which is good coz if the head isn't in the right place it ain't gonna work , October you will be on fire xxx

Oh I hope were both on fire in October sis :p, we can do this together ! :D I am going to commit to Sheila's October challenge and put myself down for 7lbs. I hope I can hit it. I will go back to my 3L of water and exercise and all the good habits from the challenge. I hope you storm past your number 8 too hun :):) together we can do this ! :D

All my plants have died in plant nanny :( I will start again fresh in October ;) . Are you still using it hun ? xx

OMG , I never knew that , il have to watch the old episodes ,
Has spenny been with everyone ?
And Jamie , I wouldn't of guessed that

Spencer Mathews has been out with the whole flippin cast ! I'm surprised he spared the blokes ! :eek: xx

Oh I hope were both on fire in October sis :p, we can do this together ! :D I am going to commit to Sheila's October challenge and put myself down for 7lbs. I hope I can hit it. I will go back to my 3L of water and exercise and all the good habits from the challenge. I hope you storm past your number 8 too hun :):) together we can do this ! :D

Yup we can :)
I'm in the September challenge for 7lb, so I'm doing ok,
I'm not drinking as much water either , plant nanny keeps telling me my plant is thirsty lol

Yup we can :)
I'm in the September challenge for 7lb, so I'm doing ok,
I'm not drinking as much water either , plant nanny keeps telling me my plant is thirsty lol

Your doing really well hun, stick with it and slowly you will knock a bit off each time, little by little. I find I prefer smaller regular losses rather than one big one and then it goes quite. Slow and steady always tends to remain off ;). I know you will do super hun. Time for me to hit the pillow now. It's been lovely catching up tonight. I hope we can catch up tomorrow. Night night sis sleep tight :):).

Love ya ! Kay xx

Your doing really well hun, stick with it and slowly you will knock a bit off little by little. I find I prefer smaller regular losses rather than one big one and then it goes quite. Slow and steady always tends to remain off ;). I know you will do super hun. Time for me to hit the pillow now. It's been lovely catching up tonight. I hope we can catch up tomorrow. Night night sis sleep tight :):). Love ya ! Kay xx

Yea your right , 1 or 2 lb a week regular is what we want , oh I know il get there or you will come and kick my big ass ;)

Yes bedtime for me too, it's been great chatting I've got a smile on my face tonight my beautiful sis was back ,:)
Hope to catch you tomorrow too Loads of hugs sleep well mate ,
Love ya toooooopoo xxxxx.

Well I need to move, just finishing my coffee and toast, had a massive craving for bread /toast :(
Not too sure how today will pan out but if it's not great tomorrow will be the best :)

I done a lot of thinking again , anyway a few weeks again I wasn't doing so great and gained bk quite a bit , I felt bloated uncomfortable , awkward I got back on plan and the last 2 weeks I've lost 5lb and the difference that 5 lb has made is amazing , I feel better my clothes feel better especially my work clothes, if 5 lb can make that much difference even in my confidence and the way I hold myself I can't even imagine how losing the remaining 4 stone and teaching target will feel , but I don't want to imagine what it feels like I want to know what it feels like ,
Even though yesterday was a bit naughty and today's not started great , my motivation is sky high today I do t know what happened in my sleep but I've work up with a different perspective ,

That's lovely to read Von. Sometimes the time is just right :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Your right Linda,
I'm certainly looking at things differently , I'm taking the pressure of myself to get the big numbers each week , slowly slowly still gets there ,

Great attittude Vonn, i must admit I feel like that this time and Im being told its a much healthier way of thinking. We will get there in time. :)

The bubble will burst

Back