Hello hun I miss you, I went to group and gained 1lb :(:( xx

Just been on your diary Hun, sorry I missed you ,
Sending Loads of love ,
It's horrible when no matter what you try you just can't get into the zone,
You will get there xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Vonn, its Friday are you off the weekend? Have a good one. X

The bubble will burst

Soon be wednesday again mate. Time is just whizzing by. Hope they dont work you too hard hun. Xxx

The bubble will burst

Just been on your diary Hun, sorry I missed you ,
Sending Loads of love ,
It's horrible when no matter what you try you just can't get into the zone,
You will get there xxx

Hello hun, thanks I got the hugs :hug99:, they worked their magic because I'm feeling better today :p. Hope you've had a good day at work. Also I wanted to ask, when is your next weigh in ? Have you been sticking with the plan ?

Kay xx

Evening hun, looks like I missed u today :(. Hope you have a lovely weekend, speak soon.

Night night sis xx

:bighug:

Hello hun, thanks I got the hugs :hug99:, they worked their magic because I'm feeling better today :p. Hope you've had a good day at work. Also I wanted to ask, when is your next weigh in ? Have you been sticking with the plan ? Kay xx

Hi Hun the past couple of wi have been Saturdays so it will be tomorrow night after work, I've done ok up to Thursday night and Friday , been so hungry so strayed a little,

Evening hun, looks like I missed u today :(. Hope you have a lovely weekend, speak soon. Night night sis xx :bighug:

Only just got on now, finished work at 7 and went onto prom for a walk and watched the fireworks , did quite well with the walk was just short of 6 mile, didn't get home till 10.45 ish, good job I'm not in work till 11.45 tomorrow,
Last day on part time hours , I'm working Sunday back to full time not off now till Wednesday & Thursday ,
Got your pm Hun, sent one back :)

Morning Von :) Wow what a super long walk! Hope your knee is ok this morning after it. Hope work goes well, especially tomorrow when you're back on full time hours.
Did you get your prescription sorted in the end?? Xx

Morning Von :) Wow what a super long walk! Hope your knee is ok this morning after it. Hope work goes well, especially tomorrow when you're back on full time hours. Did you get your prescription sorted in the end?? Xx

Hi Kathryn , yes it was a good walk, knee okish , no words than normal,
Prescription bah , got some meds but not all was messed up still , I had a msg to make app to see dr , but everytime I rang there was no appointments , so il see what happens nx time I put in my repeat script ,
Hope you hav a good day xx

Wow Von you've done amazing ! :D All that walking is flippin brilliant ! I hope your knee is ok too. Good luck for your weigh in tonight, I bet you'll see a fab loss, got my fingers crossed for you already ;). Thanks for signing up for the challenge, I'm going Asda tomorrow to do my salad shop :). Looking forward to kicking some butt next week, its been ages since we've done the challenge together, it will be so much fun doing it again with all the other girls :p. I hope you have a fab day at work and good luck with the new full time hours, I will be on here everyday to make sure my sis isn't over working herself :hug99:.

Kay xx

Wi tonight stayed the same this week , pleased with that :)
Not sure what's happened with my app today it wouldn't let me on all day

Wi tonight stayed the same this week , pleased with that :)
Not sure what's happened with my app today it wouldn't let me on all day

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D just popped on quick to say well done on the sts hun, that's brill, that gives you a clean start for next week, then together we'll all kick some butt on the challenge :p. My sister is here we just had tea and were watching the xfactor :), hope your having a nice evening too xx

Back