Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) I'm having an early night tonight, got real bad cramps :( TOTM fairy came today. I am still doing the challenge tomorrow, nothing is going to stop me. I hope you had an ok day at work. Night night sis, and good luck for day 1 of the challenge xx

Not sure if you'll be popping in Von but good luck for the Salad Munching tomorrow and hope you're well hun. x

Work gone ok,
Couldn't log on again today only just let me ;(
Went for walk again after work the 6 mile, the new shop we have moved to is long so more walking at work now, just checked my fit bit and today I have walked 10.63 miles,
Salad challenge starts tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just thought today was shorter hours , wonder what my fit bit will say after walking the length of the shop all day , got to keep thinking bout the body magic

Need to get to bed, alarm set for 5.45, that will be a shock to my system got used to going in st lunch time lol,

Work gone ok,
Couldn't log on again today only just let me ;(
Went for walk again after work the 6 mile, the new shop we have moved to is long so more walking at work now, just checked my fit bit and today I have walked 10.63 miles,
Salad challenge starts tomorrow :)

Omg ! :eek: 10.63 miles ! Vonnie you superstar ! Your doing amazing and I don't think you even realise it. I can't believe you've had an op, your back at work full time and your killing it with the exercise after work, that is pure dedication and your doing the Salad Challenge with us ! You really are Super Vonic ! :superwoman: I'm really rooting for you this week, I so want to see you swish past those 8's and I know it's gonna happen soon ! I'll be here cheering you all the way :).

I know you have a hectic week ahead so I understand if you are not able to update everyday on the challenge thread hun that's fine you can do 2 days together or 3, whatever suits you. Also I can't remember if its Thursday your back at Chans, let me know what days you might want off too, that wont be a problem hun. Miss ya loads sis ! Hope you have a super day ;).

Kay xx

Morning Von :) Wow mrs super duper Walker! How fab is that :) Hope it's not too much for your knee. My dad is having a new knee in November, I'm worried already! Hope you have a good day xx

Worried now, no sign of sis :(:( xx

It seems odd that Von hasn't even popped in to say what's happening, really hope you're ok Vonnie!! Let us know if you can hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back