Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hi everyone, 2 days off yeah , just off to have a look round,
Catch you later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, 2 days off yeah , just off to have a look round,
Catch you later xx

Hooray for days off! Are you at Chan's house? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hooray for days off! Are you at Chan's house? :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yes I'm at Chans :)
Got here last night but would you credit it damn totm arrived yesterday morning , so today got full on cramps and feeling really tired , keep nodding off lol,

Yes I'm at Chans :)
Got here last night but would you credit it damn totm arrived yesterday morning , so today got full on cramps and feeling really tired , keep nodding off lol,

Oh for **** sake!!! What is it with the evil totm?!! I think they should pass a law that says it should be banned forever!
Poor you Von, I really sympathise as I've had awful totm this 'month'. At least you're together though, or will be later on. Relax and enjoy your time off and don't worry if you nod off, you obviously need it! xx

I slept almost all day yesterday , feeling better today the cramps have gone,
I'm just going to get my nails done catch you all later xxx

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D I'm back in the 11's :), now the mission is to get back to where I was in the 10's :rolleyes:, I still beat myself up about that but I guess I have to look forward now and not back, what's done is done. I miss you, can't wait till your off for 2 weeks so we can have a proper catch up. Good luck for your next weigh in, although I'm not sure what day it is, have you changed it hun ?

Kay xx

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D I'm back in the 11's :), now the mission is to get back to where I was in the 10's :rolleyes:, I still beat myself up about that but I guess I have to look forward now and not back, what's done is done. I miss you, can't wait till your off for 2 weeks so we can have a proper catch up. Good luck for your next weigh in, although I'm not sure what day it is, have you changed it hun ? Kay xx

Posted on your diary about wi , x

You will be in the 10 soon , you've done fab this last week

I'm still mad at myself that I could have been at target by the end of this year which is what I wanted Vomnie :(, why do we keep putting what's most important to us, off ? xx

I'm still mad at myself that I could have been at target by the end of this year which is what I wanted Vomnie :(, why do we keep putting what's most important to us, off ? xx

Oh I don't know either I could of been at target years ago , twice over , I get so mad with myself too but we can't change what we've done , I could say we can only learn from it but I don't seem to do that either

Oh I don't know either I could of been at target years ago , twice over , I get so mad with myself too but we can't change what we've done , I could say we can only learn from it but I don't seem to do that either

lol :giggle: you made me laugh, I don't think I have learnt this year either, I'm like a yo yo :rolleyes:. I remember something you said once about stopping when everyone starts saying `well done ' I'm the same, it stops me :p, maybe we should both start telling each other we're doing crap, maybe that might get our butt in gear :D xx

lol :giggle: you made me laugh, I don't think I have learnt this year either, I'm like a yo yo :rolleyes:. I remember something you said once about stopping when everyone starts saying `well done ' I'm the same, it stops me :p, maybe we should both start telling each other we're doing crap, maybe that might get our butt in gear :D xx

Yea that's exactly it , instead of making me try harder I think I can relax a bit lol,
Yes sis your doing as crap as me ;) lol

Yea that's exactly it , instead of making me try harder I think I can relax a bit lol,
Yes sis your doing as crap as me ;) lol

The 2 yoyo sisters :D always on and off ! How are you managing with meals for work ? Your not going greggs are you sis ? :p I hope your still taking your fruit :) xx

Back