Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Morning Von - hope you have a good day hunni. Its bloody freezing here ive got the heating on!! Shhh dont tell hubby lol x

Hehe Morning Vonnie. As long as you didn't lift it to your ear when a phone rings ;) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning linda ,
Lol I could well do that Hee hee x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Von - hope you have a good day hunni. Its bloody freezing here ive got the heating on!! Shhh dont tell hubby lol x

Hi Sheila ,
It's well cold , I had heating on too , your secrets safe with me lol x

Can't believe the change in the wether , typical for my 2 weeks off, oh well chan will just have to keep me warm ;)

I'm still home at moment I go tomorrow :)

I've rooted out my winter coat and scarf, and it's pouring down so wearing my little welly boots
Corrrrrr I look well sexy lol

I've rooted out my winter coat and scarf, and it's pouring down so wearing my little welly boots
Corrrrrr I look well sexy lol

:giggle: morning sis, I'm just picturing it now :D, do you look cute like this teddy ?

image231.jpg

Kay xx

I'm sure Chan won't find that too much of a problem ;)
We've got the rain too and no heating atm! hey ho, will just have to dig out a jumper! Hmm, hope they aren't all tooo big! (well its good if they are really lol, guess I should buy some new ones)
Have a good day sweet! x

Ok do I've been Dr for the injection in my knee, he prodded and poked for ages then said there is no space between the joint so he will struggle to get the needle in , great
Anyhow he tried , nope just hitting bone , tried again nope still hitting bone , said he will have one more attempt if not sucessful he will refer me to outho to have it done by x Ray ,
3rd attempt , he managed to get between the joints , glad it's over with , the prodding before the injections killed as for the injections it stung a bit, but I could tell the 3 rd one went in as that felt different I could tell it was deeper,
He not sure how much relief it will give me but fingers crossed after going through that it does have a little improvement ,
Just going to get s but of shopping then off home, In cafe having a well deserved latte ATM :) :)

Ok do I've been Dr for the injection in my knee, he prodded and poked for ages then said there is no space between the joint so he will struggle to get the needle in , great
Anyhow he tried , nope just hitting bone , tried again nope still hitting bone , said he will have one more attempt if not sucessful he will refer me to outho to have it done by x Ray ,
3rd attempt , he managed to get between the joints , glad it's over with , the prodding before the injections killed as for the injections it stung a bit, but I could tell the 3 rd one went in as that felt different I could tell it was deeper,
He not sure how much relief it will give me but fingers crossed after going through that it does have a little improvement ,
Just going to get s but of shopping then off home, In cafe having a well deserved latte ATM :) :)

Oh at least it got done third time but horrid with all that poking, that just makes it worse! I was told to try and keep off it for as long as possible the day it was done but it doesn't sound like you'll be able to do that. Realy hope it works for you hun! Keep us posted. x

Lol yea just picture little peach wellies on its feet

Hello lovely, I will catch up with you later properly, I'm running late and am off out now for my dentist appointment, take care sis, speak soon :).

Love you lots xx
:bighug:

Off to bed ,
Having slight discomfort in my knee ,
Going to try and get to sleep ,
Night night all xxx

Sorry bout your knee lovely, I feel bad I've not asked you properly how you''ve been, I should have more free time tomorrow, was busy helping out with the challenges. I hope you manage a pain free sleep, I've missed you lots sis. I wanted to tell you that TOWIE is back this Wednesday :D and Made In Chelsea new series is on from next Monday :p, we'll have loads to chat about lol. Night sis xx

Sorry bout your knee lovely, I feel bad I've not asked you properly how you''ve been, I should have more free time tomorrow, was busy helping out with the challenges. I hope you manage a pain free sleep, I've missed you lots sis. I wanted to tell you that TOWIE is back this Wednesday :D and Made In Chelsea new series is on from next Monday :p, we'll have loads to chat about lol. Night sis xx

Oh don't worry hun, I'm soldering on ;)
I slept ok work up a cous of times but got bk to sleep ,
Your going to be busy , but a great challenge for the rest of the year that Sheila and yourself have set up , Thankyou both xxx
Thanks for the TOWIE and mic reminder , whoo hoo excited , lol
Anyway I'm just getting ready to go for the train to go chans ;):);)
If I don't get bk on today as he's off tonight il catch you tomorrow ,
I'm sure il find you somewhere among the challenges ;)
Lots of love sis xxxx

Back