Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hi Von, how's it going? Iranian food- I'm intrigued! What's it like? X

Hi Roxie ,
Iranian good is lovely , although very spicy , but definetly no good for diet , all cooked in oil

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening lovely how are you today? Ive never had Iranian food either it sounds lovely x

As said to Rosie , it's yummy Sheila , I had quebeda and rice , which is long kinda lamb kebab cooked on a skewer but it one complete piece not little chunks placed in the skewer. The skewer is removed before serving on a bed of rice, then we had sides of different sauces , oh on the plus side there was a bowl of salad ,

Life happens hunni, and the plan will still be there next week, when things are easier for you on the food front. xx

Your right Linda the foods not being forced down me , but I can't seem to keep my focus more than a couple of days x

Hey Vonny! Came here to catch up on you and left fancying some biscuits, lol. The only way I can avoid raiding the tin is to not keep any in the house!

Hope you're well and enjoying being back at work full time now. It takes a lot getting used to adjusting to a new routine so try not to be too hard on yourself.

Iranian food sounds scrummy, I love going on holiday and trying all the different dishes. Pity like you say about it being cooked in oil, grr! x

Nooooo to the biscuits! If I can do it, you can too Von. Hmm, I could make you responsible and if I raid the biccy tin later blame you? :p

Oh no no no
Don't guilt trip me lol
I don't want to be blamed for you raiding the biccy tin, il be good I promise :)

Hey Vonny! Came here to catch up on you and left fancying some biscuits, lol. The only way I can avoid raiding the tin is to not keep any in the house! Hope you're well and enjoying being back at work full time now. It takes a lot getting used to adjusting to a new routine so try not to be too hard on yourself. Iranian food sounds scrummy, I love going on holiday and trying all the different dishes. Pity like you say about it being cooked in oil, grr! x

Hey Bev :):)
Missed ya sweetie ,
Works going ok , had injection in my knee almost 2 weeks ago , took 3 attempts to get needle between the joint as no space , ouch
But it does seem to of helped , still getting some pain but it is considerably less :)
Hope uni is going good :)

I'm still up and down on this dam diet lark,
Set a target on the challenge before end of the year , I really want to do it but il have to sort myself out big style ,

Your right bout the oil , chan cooks everything in oil , tried to introduce him to fry light , not a chance ,
Good job he doesn't cook all the time ;)

Great to hear from you , take care my lovley xxx

Ok I'm in hairdressers took 1 1/2 hrs to put foils in , waiting for colour to develop ,

Changed my avitar , this is how I feel ATM,
When I'm back in the game supervonic will return ;)

Hey Bev :):)
Missed ya sweetie ,
Works going ok , had injection in my knee almost 2 weeks ago , took 3 attempts to get needle between the joint as no space , ouch
But it does seem to of helped , still getting some pain but it is considerably less :)
Hope uni is going good :)

I'm still up and down on this dam diet lark,
Set a target on the challenge before end of the year , I really want to do it but il have to sort myself out big style ,

Your right bout the oil , chan cooks everything in oil , tried to introduce him to fry light , not a chance ,
Good job he doesn't cook all the time ;)

Great to hear from you , take care my lovley xxx

It's hard isn't it? Personally the worst bit for me is when I'm losing a gain as I just wish my life away until its gone, really shouldn't do that! Just think where we are compared to the start though! That's the main thing we always need to think. We're never going back there, ever!

Ouch, your knee injection sounded painful, poor you! Glad it's helping you though and you're in less pain now than you were before.

Hope your hair looks good :) x

It's hard isn't it? Personally the worst bit for me is when I'm losing a gain as I just wish my life away until its gone, really shouldn't do that! Just think where we are compared to the start though! That's the main thing we always need to think. We're never going back there, ever! Ouch, your knee injection sounded painful, poor you! Glad it's helping you though and you're in less pain now than you were before. Hope your hair looks good :) x

Your right losing a gain is so hard , and that's all I've kept doing all year , yo yoing from round 7.5 to the 8st mark,
It's really playing mind games with me ;)

I want to get to target or even into the normal weight range would be amazing , getting rid of the obese tag.
But then I keep getting days /weeks when I think god I've had enough of this constant monitoring what I eat ,

Oh well , time for bed ;)
The end of a disgustingly greedy day ,
Stomach feels like a rock , don't know why I keep doing this to my self ,

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D x

What have you done with your avatar pic ? :giggle:

That pic was a joke between us you silly moo. I miss Super Vonic, the bunny votes she goes back ! :p hehe

Love ya ! I sent you a pm hun.
Kay xx
:bighug:

Aw Von, I rember that feeling and it's not pleasant. Hope it didn't keep you awake and you can have a lighter on the tum day today xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yes I hope so too Linda ,
This morning I feel ready to be back in the zone

Back