Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I hope we both have a good loss by the end of the year Vonnie. I'm hoping work goes well for me, if I like it and start working full time. I think being at home makes me eat more. I'm hoping I will lose more weight this way. xx

lots of pf visits but I still look 8 months pregnant :( xx

My stomach is so bloated , feels like a football

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I threw my last coffee jar away so there is no coffee in the house. I think I need to throw away all the biccys too. I cant be trusted. One thing is for sure when I don't have the stuff in the house, I do lose weight xx

I hope we both have a good loss by the end of the year Vonnie. I'm hoping work goes well for me, I like it and start working full time. I think being at home makes me eat more. I'm hoping I will lose more weight this way. xx

I hope that for you too , :)
I'm the same I so good when at work , I don't go out to buy anything so it's just what I take , as long as I stay focused once I'm home in the evening,

I hope that for you too , :)
I'm the same I so good when at work , I don't go out to buy anything so it's just what I take , as long as I stay focused once I'm home in the evening,

I'm worried about what the others have at work, I hope they don't offer me chocolates :eek: :( I have to learn to say no lol xx

I threw my last coffee jar away so there is no coffee in the house. I think I need to throw away all the biccys too. I cant be trusted. One thing is for sure when I don't have the stuff in he house, I do lose weight xx

Oh I can't throw my coffee , I'm not that strong , biccys are always around too , Chan eats loads and when I'm bk home bruv in law liked a biccy with his cuppa , but when I'm focused it doesn't bother me ,

I'm worried about what the others have at work, I hope they don't offer me chocolates :eek: :( I have to learn to say no lol xx

Yes it can be awkward in an office environment , you mentioned looking at boiled sweets that could help ,

Okie tokie, think I'm gonna hit the pillow now Sis, I've taken my meds and feeling a bit drowsy. Love love love chatting to ya :D. Hope we can catch up tomorrow hun. Hope you get a good night sleep. Night night lovely :):).

Kay xx

Okie tokie, think I'm gonna hit the pillow now Sis, I've taken my meds and feeling a bit drowsy. Love love love chatting to ya :D. Hope we can catch up tomorrow hun. Hope you get a good night sleep. Night night lovely :):). Kay xx

Okey dokey ,
Hope you sleep well :)
Il have a quick shower and snuggle in bed too ,
I love our chats too ,
Catch you tomorrow xxxx
Night night sis
Love ya loads xxxxxxxxx

Okey dokey ,
Hope you sleep well :)
Il have a quick shower and snuggle in bed too ,
I love our chats too ,
Catch you tomorrow xxxx
Night night sis
Love ya loads xxxxxxxxx

Love you more ! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:bighug:

Good morning Von :) What do you have planned for today hun? It's really windy here! X

Hi Kathryn ,
Yeh it's windy here too ,
I need to get my nails done so will prob get them done , then I can just chill and test tomorrow before going by to work Tuesday x

Seen your pic of Alfie , he's s heart stealer that's for sure xx

Goodness! You two were up late nattering! Hope you both, eventually, slept well ;) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol
You know what we're like when we get going :)

I had a bit of a unsettled night , too much going on in my head lol ,

Can't believe I've only one day left before I'm back at work, it's gone so fast , but I'm quite looking forward to getting back into my routine x

Back