Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Night night sis sleep well hun, I just popped on quickly to update the challenge thread, I hope your feeling a bit better after your walk, I'm sure with all the walking you'll have that gain off in no time ! I need to catch up with you proper over the weekend, got so much to tell you Vonnie :D. Night night lovely :):).

Kay xx

Morning lovely. Hope you aren't aching after your lovely long walk. Any plans for the weekend or just work? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks ladies :)
I slept well for a change ;)
Working all weekend , not off till Wednesday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mariavon ;)

Yvonne :)

Von :p

Vonnie :D

Super Vonic :superwoman:

Sis :hug99:

But my fav is Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :giggle: I like sis and super vonic too :D.

I know I'm mad ! ;)

Kay xx

Mariavon ;) Yvonne :) Von :p Vonnie :D Super Vonic :superwoman: Sis :hug99: But my fav is Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :giggle: I like sis and super vonic too :D. I know I'm mad ! ;) Kay xx

I like this, it made me giggle lol

Night Von, Night Kay.... X - factor was good tonight. As was Gogglebox last night, did you watch? Apart from the baby bird part :eek:

I missed gogglebox , was out walking , it's sky + so will catch up with it,

I'm there for 8

Okay lovely will try and catch up with u when your back from work tomorrow, going to bed now, night night hun, sleep well ;) xx

Good Morning Sis :),

Hope work goes well for you and time flys by. Looking forward to catching up with you in the evening.

Kay xx

Night Von, Night Kay.... X - factor was good tonight. As was Gogglebox last night, did you watch? Apart from the baby bird part :eek:

I saw the bird part too, so sad :( xx

I saw the bird part too, so sad :( xx

Did you watch the actual programme Kay? I still don't know if all the others died or if they all survived, I was a bit confused at the end, where it showed several of them. Sometimes the natural world is so harsh, it did seem a bit daft building their nests that high up!

Did you watch the actual programme Kay? I still don't know if all the others died or if they all survived, I was a bit confused at the end, where it showed several of them. Sometimes the natural world is so harsh, it did seem a bit daft building their nests that high up!

Yes I've started watching gogglebox, Vonnie got me into it ;). Yep I saw the bird thing :eek:, it was so sad L watching them die on their way down :(, there were 5 of them and only 3 survived :( xx

Back