Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

So, the important thing is, does your new kettle make a good cuppa? :coffee:

Unsure what to do today , don't know if I can be bothered to go out , didn't have a brilliant night and feel really tired

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening sis :), hope your well hun. I'm off out now to see my aunt for a few hours. I will try and catch up with you in the week. You never guess what happened, I lost the master copy of the 2015 speadsheet :(, the one I have now is 2 weeks behind, it will take me a while to catch up, but I can't do it now but will make time in the week to do it :rolleyes:, that will put me behind, I like being ahead in the week :sigh:. Anyway I hope your enjoying your time off lovely, will defo try and catch up with you soon. Have a lovely night, take care sis.

Love ya ! xx
:bighug:

I've been reading your diary hun, is work still unsettled ?

Yes, the company I work for has been bought out by another company and there is a relocation on the cards as well. Because I don't drive the relocation may mean I can't continue to work for them and to be honest I'm not keen on the new company anyway, they don't have the same ethical or moral standards as my previous employers :(

Oh my,
I've been at work since 8,
From getting out of bed all I can think about is when I can get back in ,
I'm soooooo tired today :(

Hello hope the tiredness wears off x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back