Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

:wavey: ... pops in to give sis a BIG good morning hug :bighug: xx

Hi sweetie
Just been on your diary , seen you aunt isn't feeling too well , hope she feels better soon ,
Sorry I've not been in touch , works so busy and I've been finishing late ,
Take care of yourself sis
Love ya xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just arrived at chans ,
Weighed myself and lost 3lb, should of really done it in the morning so il wi again tomorrow morning as post results xx
It must be all the running around at work

Not too bad thanks lovely. How are you. Take it and run hehe xx

I'm good thanks hun ,
Just going to have a shower and make a brew to take to bed and read for a bit if my eyes will let me,
It's getting crazy at work but that's what we want if we can't flog stuff now we never will ,

Yeah busy is good I guess it makes the day go quicker too. Glad you are good. I would read tonight but got a headache so that will make it worse. Need to start one just finished a really good one xx

Yeah busy is good I guess it makes the day go quicker too. Glad you are good. I would read tonight but got a headache so that will make it worse. Need to start one just finished a really good one xx

Oooh what you just finished ?
I didn't read was too tired ,

Wi this morning and the result is 6lb gone,
Still playing catch up tho but it's a start :)

Ok I'm off to look round need to make a start on chrissy presents ,

Always at the last minute , each year I say il get organised but no still tearing around on last couple of days off :)

Oh well done Von, that's terrific, especially after your birthday and extra food ie. cake :D I suppose it makes being so busy at work more worthwhile at least, even if you're exhausted xx

I know , and especially after the lovely cake ,
Definetly busy at work and long days , I'm working till 9.15 tomorrow night but I don't start till 1pm so it's okay , but Friday I'm doing 7.45 until 7pm , only a couple more weeks tho ,
Hope your well hun xx

Hope everyone is ok ,
Been so busy today , didn't get home till 9.45 tonight and alarm set for 5.30 to be back at work for 7.30 and finishing late again tomorrow 8pm,
Night night all I need me zzzzzzzzz's
Xx

Back