Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I'm at a christening tomorrow , there will be a buffet il try and make good choices and get straight bk on it Monday ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am motivated to getting back on plan tomorrow, I weighed this morning which I wanted to do before the christening and I have lost 5lb,

I am chuffed to bits , and determined to stick to it especially with another operation coming up i want to either get back to what I was for my last op or even lower but I might be too optimistic there, but I will give it my best shot

I am motivated to getting back on plan tomorrow, I weighed this morning which I wanted to do before the christening and I have lost 5lb,

I am chuffed to bits , and determined to stick to it especially with another operation coming up i want to either get back to what I was for my last op or even lower but I might be too optimistic there, but I will give it my best shot

Yay ! :bliss:my supersonic sis is back in top form ! :D Well done on your loss hun, 5lbs is fantastic ! ...so so chuffed for ya ! :p Long may it continue !

Kay xx

Just popped on to say night night ,
Totm has come and I feel yukky and crampy and ready for an early night ,

Night night every one

Week 2 im coming to get you :):):)
X

Back