Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Evening Von I hope your well hun x

Hi Sheila
I'm ok hun ,
Just off to bed , I fell asleep on the couch ,
Hope your ok hun
Night night xxx

Where does the weeks go , it's flying by,
Didn't do much yesterday had my head stuck in my book all evening, read half the book would if carried on but chan came back then with kfc oops oops oops , but as I said earlier im not fretting over this week get it all out my system and then il hopefully feel ready to start afresh next week when I'm back at work ,
Oh don't think about work yet ,
Anyway think I'm going to go out for a look round , hope to pop back on later xx

I want to make a chart or similar that I can put on my wardrobe door and fill in each lb I lose,
I've done it in the past and it really did motivate me , it was the xmas tree and each bauble represented a lb which I stuck a star on when id lost,
Might sound childish but if it helps I don't care ,
Anyone got any ideas of a design I could use ,

I want to make a chart or similar that I can put on my wardrobe door and fill in each lb I lose,
I've done it in the past and it really did motivate me , it was the xmas tree and each bauble represented a lb which I stuck a star on when id lost,
Might sound childish but if it helps I don't care ,
Anyone got any ideas of a design I could use ,

Hello lovely sis :), I just posted one on my diary for both of us, hope u like it ;). Hows your day been ? xx

TOTM fairy has come :sigh:, just going off to have some food and take pain killers, then I will come back on, hope your around then so we can chat :) xx

How is your week going hun ? I came on my monthly's today, been getting bad cramps. Stepped on the scales this morning and they show a 2lb gain. I think coming off the packs and onto food has caused my weight to go up. I can't say its exercise because its too early for that, but I wont let these gains get me down. This has been the story of my life these past few months, we musn't give up, just keep plodding along round our wheel :D xx

How is your week going hun ? I came on my monthly's today, been getting bad cramps. Stepped on the scales this morning and they show a 2lb gain. I think coming off the packs and onto food has caused my weight to go up. I can't say its exercise because its too early for that, but I wont let these gains get me down. This has been the story of my life these past few months, we musn't give up, just keep plodding along round our wheel :D xx

Oh it's awful isn't it, there's always some excuse we can use but your right we have to stop doing this , this time last year we were doing so well ,

Have you been off work today ?
Sounds like the gyms going well , you will be running round the wheel , the bunny that thinks it's a hamster lol

Oh it's awful isn't it, there's always some excuse we can use but your right we have to stop doing this , this time last year we were doing so well ,

I know I was thinking about last year too. I think since we've both gone back to work, the weightloss has stopped :sigh: xx

Have you been off work today ?
Sounds like the gyms going well , you will be running round the wheel , the bunny that thinks it's a hamster lol

No no the bunny that IS a hamster :rolleyes:, the last few months have been crap for me too sis, just not going anywhere. Yep gym is going well but it hurts so bad, just makes me realise how unfit I am :(, I hope to over come that in months to come. If I start now then maybe in the summer I wont find it hard to do exercise. In todays session she was getting a bit fed up with my no's, I have to fight the pain and try harder :rolleyes:.

But no more thinking in the past , were moving forward we can and will do this ,

Yes I hope so sis. I remember you and me last year wanted it more, this time I think we've lost the passion to want to do it for ourselves. I think we need to remind ourselves why we want this so much.

Yes your right I had this week off like you :), but had loads to do so kind of feels like work, but managed to get on here today ;). Are you using plant nanny sis ?

Back