Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

I agree with sarah, you deffo deserved that chinese. Well done for today, I know it's not nice. :)

At least you have got it over with, not very nice to go through though. My fingers will be crossed for Wednesday.
What a shame about pizza hut :-(

My fingers are also crossed for you for Wednesday. Try not to let it play on your mind over the weekend.

And yes, you so deserved that chinese!!!

Bumble
x

Weighed in today. Lost 2lbs! That's 1 and a half stones gone! :D

That's fantastic!!!!! Well done you x

I went shopping today and bought a size 20 in my jogging clothes, both top and bottoms! I bought a size 24 last time. Was really really shocked! Also cos those were like yoga type pants, I tried on some jeans in size 22 and they fit me! I have never wore jeans in my life but it was so odd thinking wow they actually fit me. Might have got into a 20 if I tried but I didn't get a chance lol.

Also got a haircut today. Feel good about it :) I don't really do much to it usually. Cut and layer it a bit. Do it in a pony. But this time I've done it so I'm leaving it down all the time. Don't think I've had the confidence before. Like thinking why is she bothering doing her hair when she looks like that kinda thing. Been a good day I think :)

I should probably point out that I haven't wore store bought clothes for years and years. Always get my clothes made. So I had no idea what size I was. I'm gonna go in one day and try on sizes properly and see what I am. Cos I got the gym stuff a bit loose cos I don't want my flab moving to be seen lol

Such positive things Bostik. So pleased for you about the jeans. There will be no stopping you now. A haircut always makes me feel really good about myself. :D

Thanks hun :)

:) sounds like a victory to me!!! Plus you'll save a fortune buying 'off the rack' now lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Like Squeezy says, everythings sounding really positive for you!!:) Really good news on having to buy smaller clothes - well done you!!!

Thanks guys :)

I noticed when I eat out (have been a few times recently :eek:), I can barely finish half a portion. Yesterday was out for dinner with the family and all I ate was starters. Proper mental when before I would have starters, mains and dessert!

Thanks guys :)

I noticed when I eat out (have been a few times recently :eek:), I can barely finish half a portion. Yesterday was out for dinner with the family and all I ate was starters. Proper mental when before I would have starters, mains and dessert!

Im feeling that too Bostik. It is so weird, because I used to polish off mine and everyone elses meals, now I struggle with just mine. It's a good sign though, so Im quite pleased actually. :)

Yeah, I am pleased too. Puts me off eating out though. It's such a waste! And half the time I'm doing something else after so don't wanna be carrying left overs around with me!

Just had one of the weight watchers pizzas. Was actually quite tasty (obviously not dominos standards :p, but good for a freezer one) and i ate less than half of one and was full. The whole pizza is only 509 cals! Good deal I think lol.

Weight watcher pizza's might be a good thing to keep in my freezer, might stop me ordering takeaway pizza!!
Great news about the jeans, well done :)

Yeah, that's why I got it. The other frozen pizzas I saw were like that many calories for half or something. This is the whole pizza! Mental.

Woo for shrinking tummys :D :D

Back