Bought me a bike

franklyscarlet

Hi everyone,hope you're all having a great holiday.We had a lovely day yesterday,we all had new bikes and went for a two hour ride.It was gorgeous,I managed the hills albeit slowly and enjoyed every minute.Im saddle sore today but hey it'll wear off :D gonna buy a basket to go on the front so I can do shopping too,am so excited cos I LOVE cycling and I know its gonna help with my fitness :D

Hi there! Just wanted to say, I have a new bike waiting for me in the garage! ( well, I bought it a few months ago, but couldn't ride it until now!!) Laughed at your excitement over your bike ride, because that's how I am feeling about hitting the saddle !! Hehe!! Well done!
Have fun, spinning while thinning!!!

Diva x

Good move you two... So your diet do you use the tablets and eat a low fat diet to maximise your weight loss. ? I have followed that before x

Yes I take the pills three times a day with food and try to stick to a low fat diet..doesnt always go to plan tho but I try.Doing some exercise will also help,even just walking for half hour each day would do.

Hi there! Just wanted to say, I have a new bike waiting for me in the garage! ( well, I bought it a few months ago, but couldn't ride it until now!!) Laughed at your excitement over your bike ride, because that's how I am feeling about hitting the saddle !! Hehe!! Well done!
Have fun, spinning while thinning!!!

Diva x
Good for you,its great fun but blimey it hurts for the first few days ;) rode for half an hour earlier and think I rode standing up for most of it Lol.Beat my 18 year old son in an uphill race tho,he was well miffed :D

My friend went out for a bike ride with her family yesterday and her telling me about it, and together with your posts about biking, it spurred me on to get hubby's bike of the workshop, lower the seat and take it out. I managed to get onto the fell, a bit too much of a hill to be honest, but I really enjoyed coming back down the hill!!

Sore bottom bones today though!! Ouch!!

It's great when you find an exercise you like, I need to get a bike now so we can go out together.

Im dead chuffed! My weight was staying level and I was getting right down but since starting the cycling its coming off again :D went for a very long ride with the family and some friends yesterday and it was great.Was out for about 6 hours and today Im like a zombie but seeing the weight dropping again is wonderful..plus Im saving money by not going by bus everywhere :D

Back