• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bought myself a new outfit!

I know I said I wasnt going to buy any clothes until i was at goal but walking around tesco this evening I couldnt resist!

The clothes are very cheap so I thought I would treat myself to just one work outfit in a size 12.

Didnt think they would fit but thought I could hang them up for inspiration.

Tried them on and the trousers fit almost perfectly - very very slightly tight on the waist but wont be long till they fit just right. The top is also abit small but again, i dont think it will be long.

Really pleased and gives me something to work towards!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
oooooohhhh, jodiejojo, you are so inspirational. I'm sooo pleased for you hunny.

I think I may buy myself some really smart classy clothes when I'm at target, I've worn BAD clothes for too long. I love casual wear, but would love to wear a gorgeous, beautifully cut trouser suit...even if it is just to do the shopping in LOL :rotflmao:

Well done Jodiejojo xx sj xx

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Well done you've done fab to get to this far. Cant wait till I cn join you back in the size 12's!!

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
OOOOOOOO..... now aren't you the skinny minny..!!!!! :) :D

Really pleased for you JJJ - you must be walking 10ft tall in your new outfit.

Hope you're proud of yourself you deserve at least a couple of :party0049::party0049: go girls...!!

Weather fab here today - how about you? Nice to the see sun and it looks like it's going to be a warm one. Weather men promised it would warm up for the weekend and they weren't wrong...

Have a good day

H xx

What a brilliant boost! Well done. :)

Does anyone know what size Tesco's go up to? Just about to get into a 22 and job hunting. I somehow don't think turning up for interviews in my extremely baggy size 26 smart trousers will create a good impression.

OH well done Jodie, what a fantastic achievement, you must be on cloud 9 so pleased for you :)