Bought myself a new outfit!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
I know I said I wasnt going to buy any clothes until i was at goal but walking around tesco this evening I couldnt resist!

The clothes are very cheap so I thought I would treat myself to just one work outfit in a size 12.

Didnt think they would fit but thought I could hang them up for inspiration.

Tried them on and the trousers fit almost perfectly - very very slightly tight on the waist but wont be long till they fit just right. The top is also abit small but again, i dont think it will be long.

Really pleased and gives me something to work towards!

x

That's fab! I always find Tesco's sizes very snug too - so that's an even bigger achievement! yay! :) xx

Wonderful.well done Jodijojo you WILL be in them very soon....

oooooohhhh, jodiejojo, you are so inspirational. I'm sooo pleased for you hunny.

I think I may buy myself some really smart classy clothes when I'm at target, I've worn BAD clothes for too long. I love casual wear, but would love to wear a gorgeous, beautifully cut trouser suit...even if it is just to do the shopping in LOL :rotflmao:

Well done Jodiejojo xx sj xx

yeah well done :party0011:

keep up the good work
kaz:D

Well done you've done fab to get to this far. Cant wait till I cn join you back in the size 12's!!

OOOOOOOO..... now aren't you the skinny minny..!!!!! :) :D

Really pleased for you JJJ - you must be walking 10ft tall in your new outfit.

Hope you're proud of yourself you deserve at least a couple of :party0049::party0049: go girls...!!

Weather fab here today - how about you? Nice to the see sun and it looks like it's going to be a warm one. Weather men promised it would warm up for the weekend and they weren't wrong...

Have a good day

H xx

Size 12, brilliant! Well done, you must be really pleased :)

What a brilliant boost! Well done. :)

Does anyone know what size Tesco's go up to? Just about to get into a 22 and job hunting. I somehow don't think turning up for interviews in my extremely baggy size 26 smart trousers will create a good impression.

Well done, and just as well you bought it now, 10s and 12s don't stay on the shelves long so if you think you need them buy them quick.

well done Jodie... u'll soon be in them.

OH well done Jodie, what a fantastic achievement, you must be on cloud 9 so pleased for you :)

Back