bouillon

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by greentea, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    just wondered if anyone was using these in place of the lighter life savoury drink? if so are you limited to 2 cups per day and how much do u use per cup and finally are you sure it will have no effect on my weight loss.
    thank yoooou
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RaeB

RaeB Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    I use this as it tastes so good. My understanding is that you can only have 2 cups a day and I use 1 teaspoon per cup. Am I sure it will have no impact on weight loss? I've used it since the first week and you can see my progress below. I'm sure plenty of others will be along to say they drink it and you'll be able to see by their progress that it doesn't impact on their weight loss either.

4. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just tried it yummeeee

5. babs11

babs11 Full Member

hi i have upto 2 cups per day only use half a teaspoon per cup. lose 3-4 lbsl each week. dont think its affecting it.

6. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've used Bouillion all the way through, 2 cups a day and yes I have been known to sneak in a third (not too often though)!! I've lost nearly 12 stone!! I think that tells the story :D

7. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    woops i think i maybe used a bigish teaspoon

8. jellyface

jellyface Member

Can I have Oxo? Is that the same kind of thing? xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.