Boullion

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
Sorry i don't mean to repeat a thread, i know there is bits of conversations about this here and there but i just want some clarification on the fact that we're allowed to drink boullion on TS, which is awesome! However, i'm confused as to the extent of this - do stock cubes count such as oxo and bovril? They all seem to have only traces of carbs and protein?

My understanding after reading the what can you drink on TS thread is that Marigold Bouillon powder is the one to go for. I still don't get it though as there are calories and carbs in the powder and even if you're only having a few cups a day it does add up.

I'm not taking the risk, also, drinking bouillon=yuk! ;) x

can you buy the marigold one from the super market though? I dont really see the difference between that and an oxo cube to be honest :/ (i don't mind a cup of oxo or bovril)

Bullion is gorgeous and great when you need a wee savoury hit

oh my gosh i have the marigold everyone is raving about, it was in the supermarket after all my hubby brought it back without me even specifying a brand - absolutely gorgeous, perhaps too good to be true so i will limit myself to 2 or 3 cups a day? I could actually live on it i think :)

Its fab isnt it ... just absolutely gorgeous and I think I'll go make myself one now (my first of the day) x

Yes, you can get it in the supermarket. I really like it. It's like having soup. Makes a change from the plain water or sweet shakes. I've been having a litre of it a day.

Yes, you can get it in the supermarket. I really like it. It's like having soup. Makes a change from the plain water or sweet shakes. I've been having a litre of it a day.

has it affected your weight loss or ketosis having lots of it? I'm wary of "unlimited" anything really lol

Back