Bowyers sausage

laurz100

Hi,

Another quick question. Sorry. Are these sausages free? I thought I read somewhere that they were but on the body optimise site they are 1syn on a red day and 4 on a green.

laura

They are 1 syn each on a red day, yes.
The only sausages that are free are the chilled Morrison Eat Smart Pork ones or Joe's Sausages (on their website)

Hi hun, these did used to be free but are 1 syn on red now x

My thoughts exactly. I like sausages, but certainly not enough to pay that much!

My local butcher does SW sausages, and I quite like several of the supermarket's offerings which are either free or less than 2 syns per sausage. Spending a small number of syns for them is better than spending a whole lot of money at Joe's!

I agree. Will try those bowyer sausages and see what they're like. I tend to buy ASDA turkey sausages which are about £1.50 for 8 and they are only 2 syns each.

tesco do some healthy living low fat sausage 1/2 sin each x boyers are awfull x

Anyone know what the ASDA reduced fat sausages taste like? They are only 1syn each. I just checked.

NOt tasted them i think you have to be carefull with half fat sausage and stuff incase they taste like crap lol

I've served them up to my non-veggie family members and they really liked the Asda RF sausages. They are on offer at the moment as well £1.87 a pack or 2 for £3.

I had a sausage sandwich yesterday using bowyers sausages and OMG lovely!!!!!!! Yeah they are 1 syn each on a red and 4 on a green! :D

Back