Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Boxercise?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by lisajane5, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. lisajane5

lisajane5 New Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hey guys :)
    has anyone tried boxercise? whats it like? there is a class on at my gym tonight and im quite keen to try it! i usually do body attack, body combat or studio strength but none of those classes are on tonight! Thanks! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    I'm actually going tonight for the first time, did you enjoy your class?

4. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    punches like body combat, upper cuts, cross jabs ect..... its good fun. ive only done it once but i really enjoyed it :)

i was paired with a bug muscly guy, i was holding the pads and his punches were sending my arms flying up lol. you work up a good sweat from it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.