Bra Size

Grandma

Totally Focused
I thought my bra was getting rather loose so I went into a fitting shop today and asked to be measured for a new one! I did explain that I've now lost over 6 stones.

Well! I went into that shop in a 48F. I came out in a 38FF!! :eek: No wonder I thought I was drooping and was uncomfortable!! Feel much better now!

Guess I'll have to get measured more often now!

x

Well done you. It's cool isn't it. I was a 44DD and now I'm in 38DD. But I haven't been measured yet, I'm waiting until I'm finished and then I'll go.

Well done again.

Last year I was in town with a couple of mates and we were in La Senza and they wanted to get measured so I thought I would too. I walked in a 38DD and walked out a 38E. They said they'd never seen me so quiet! Before I lost any weight I was only a C so it's quite shocking how much you change!

Oh the joys of dieting!!
Well done you are doing amazing!! Can't wait till I have my shopping spree in August lol xxx

Oh the joys of dieting!!
Well done you are doing amazing!! Can't wait till I have my shopping spree in August lol xxx
Thanks :) I go to Cornwall for a week in September and then a week in Turkey straight after that so i really need to shift the weight asap :cool:

I was always led to believe that when you lose weight it first goes from your boobs so I was expecting them to get smaller! I have since heard of many people who have found the opposite to be true

ha. well when you go down a back size you tend to go up a cup size because the sizes are gaged on the difference in size between your body and your boobs if that makes sense?

so the thinner we get the bigger our cup sizes get to begin with...

abz xx

Well done !! I was a 48 F at the start of my weightloss journey. Currently I'm a 42 DD and still getting smaller :)

I was always led to believe that when you lose weight it first goes from your boobs so I was expecting them to get smaller! I have since heard of many people who have found the opposite to be true
NOOOOOOOOOO please no:cry:

Great news Chris, I bet you feel gorgeous in your new bra(s????). Lovely to see you here - how are you?

I don't think my back is going to get much smaller - I'm a 34 already! I hope I end up a 'normal' size (less than a D!) so I can wear padded bras and strapless bras without falling out of them, I haven't been able to in years :eek:

Whats AAM mean?

Cheers

i want to lose alot of weight but not from my boobs.

Back