Brain Aneurysm.

You poor poor love. You've been in my thoughts - I sent a little message to the angels for you hon.

Not much, in the grand scheme of things I know, but I hope enough for you to know others are thinking of you and are here.

Take care today, and I so hope for some positive news for you.

Much love and huge hugs (((((Sue))))) xx

I'm not surprised you're feeling bad hun. You're thousands of miles away & there's not a lot you can do except wait. I sincerely hope there's some positive news this morning.

Take care xx

Your support is so appreciated.

This site is a godsend to me at present. Not just everyone's support but the diversion it gives me from my own thoughts.

What I didn't say yesterday as I felt it was not appropriate was that yesterday was also my visit to my oncologist. She has asked for a "Brian scan" for me as I have been getting headaches and neck pain. She is sure it is nothing serious, possibly athritis in my neck with the pain generating upwards, but wants to be 100% sure. I agree with her, I am to well generally, and feeling well ( diet helps so much with this ) It frightened the life out of me that as we entered the house after the visit the phone was ringing and it was my niece telling me of the situation with my brother.

Please, please God, let there be good news today. That he has at least regained consciousness would be something to hold on to.

He was driving his car when it happened. I do not know if he has sustained injuries from the crash as well. His beloved dog that he flew out to Chang Mai from the U.K. was in the car with him. She is being cared for by a neighbour.

Sue xx

You have so much on your plate right now sweet. I do hope you have plenty of support at home, from family/friends. You have our support Sue and we're thinking of you & your brother. I hope your scan is soon & the results are favourable and that your brother makes full and quick recovery xx

I have just had my sister on. My brother died an hour ago. I am in bits.

My two sisters in Cornwall are flying out later today. I can not possibly get there either financially or physically. I loved him so much.

He was so happy there in Thailand.

My sis said he knew nothing about it . He was out in his jeep with his dog, had just had his favourite meal with Thai friends. My other sister has a house there and will have the dog when she is there a good Thai friend will have her in between.

Thank you all for being there for me especially as I am such a new member, your support means so much to me.

Oh Sue.
I am so sorry to hear your news.
My thoughts are with you. Take great care of yourself in the difficult time.
With hugs. Shellie xxx

Oh Sue - I am so, so sorry to hear the news. I hope you are as ok as you can be, I am thinking of you & sending you lots & lots of virtual hugs.

Take care of yourself.

I know there is nothing much anyone can say to make things any less painfull to you right now, but take comfort in the fact that he was happy on his last day and enjoyed it to the full, he didnt suffer and is now at peace. My thoughts are with you. xxx

I am so sorry to hear the sad news Sue, you are in my thoughts

Thinking of you & your family, all my love BBx

Sorry to hear about your loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers in this difficult time.

So sorry to hear your sad news. I will ask my Angels to help you xxx

I am so sorry Sue to hear your very sad news.

My heart goes out to you and your family at this very difficult time.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love Mini xxx

I have just had my sister on. My brother died an hour ago. I am in bits.

My two sisters in Cornwall are flying out later today. I can not possibly get there either financially or physically. I loved him so much.

He was so happy there in Thailand.

My sis said he knew nothing about it . He was out in his jeep with his dog, had just had his favourite meal with Thai friends. My other sister has a house there and will have the dog when she is there a good Thai friend will have her in between.

Thank you all for being there for me especially as I am such a new member, your support means so much to me.

So very very sorry to read this :( and my deepest sympathies go to you and your family at this terribly sad time xxx

What terrible news. i am so sorry for your loss and your own health problems. The angels are with you hunxxx

Back