Brand new to SW and LOVING it!!!! Anyone in the Swansea/Neath area?

I have been following the plan for 4 days and I have done a sneaky peek today and I have lost 4lbs this week! I am so chuffed! I really didn't expect much this week, but I am very pleased!

I used to do Weight Watchers, but I lost my way a bit on that and got bored of pointing so this fab for me! I can count my syns for the day and then have free foods and still lose weight! Bliss! No more pointing every thing that passes my lips!

I am also drinking plenty water which I think is helping.

Hubby is being supportive apart from trying to talk me into a KFC tonight, I have declined and said that he can have one and I am actually happy to just have a bowl of boiled vegetables and some cooked chicken! Now that I am seeing the results so quickly I def want to keep on track!
:D:D:D:D

Great isn't it? I started two weeks ago, just had second weigh in and I've lost 6.5lbs in a fortnight. Feel like I've found religion!

If you have a look in the recipe section, theres a recipe for kfc style chicken, ive not tried it myself yet but know a few people who love it!

I highly recommend the pulled pork...... It is heavenly, youll find that in the recipe section too, if youve got a slow cooker, all the better!

Hello and welcome!
I am from Swansea!!! I started SW in January and have had really good losses each week, and I dont know how, because I seriously eat so much you would not believe. It's all about food optimising. Cooking fresh food and cutting out as much fat as possible.

Good luck for your SW journey!!!

Back