Brand New

Miss Magic

Hi I am new to this, I put my order in yesterday for the bumper shake pack and so am now waiting delivery (the Isle Of Wight doesnt get included in Next day delivery). I am quite looking forward to getting started as I do love milkshakes. My only concern is I am not usually a big water drinker but guess that is going to all change :)
Any help or advice would be great, think I will be starting either Friday or Monday all depending on my delivery - Got about 7 stone to lose which I worry is going to take me forever :mad:

Hi Miss Magic. You've taken the biggest step so huge congratulations. There are some hints and tips (FAQs) on the main Exante page that will help. Some point I find helpful are to try and low carb in the meantime before your delivery arrives so that you don't find the transition to ketosis such a difficult one. Also, try and reduce your food intake so your tummy adjusts to smaller meals. I've not tried the Exante water flavourings but others say they are lovely and can help getting the water down. An important point to remember that the diet works really well, but only by being followed to the letter. Even the most innocent thing like a diet drink can cause you to come out of ketosis and slow your weight loss so remember to keep reading those labels and if in doubt, ask in here. Good luck, it's soooooo exciting.

Good Luck and stay focused.You will be there sooner or later :)

you'll find that drinking water becomes second nature. i was never a fan of drinking water but now i manage to down 4ltrs daily without any issues, i could probably drink more! you'll be fine though, best of luck.

Thank you for your replies, I have had 2 deliveries today - I brought 7 banana sachets off eBay, the idea was to try before buying the bumper shake pack but then ordered that anyway. And my bumper pack has apparently also arrived. The eBay ones arrived before I left for work so have banana shakes with me and have started today instead of Monday. Am just starting my second, have to say I'm not really tasting a lot of banana but they are bearable and I will be sticking with them, looking forward to trying the other flavours though. And have had 500ml of water so far too so all is well so far.
Miss Magic

Well done you!!! Start drinking more water then that in mornings cause you don't want bloated tummy near bedtime.Carry on.

I add loads more water to my shakes and soups as I find them over the top in flavour. It not only dilutes the flavour but you also consume more water. Bonus!

I love the choc shake as a hot chocolate, tried the vanilla hot yesterday with coffee in it and it was awful,but I'm not a coffee fan anyway. The banana is nice. Got the strawberry one left to try. My first day didn't go great though as I'd started early and my brother came home with some chips for me and then yesterday ice cream. But am at work for 14.5 hours today so on it 100% although gonna be hard as my residents have ham, egg and chips for dinner tonight i think!!!!

Don't think about food think about dresses u always wish to wear them once u lose weight...I know it's hard, very hard to beat ur cravings but u can do it.I cook food everyday for my kids and husband and sit with them to give them company.
But my soup and my kids always motivate me(mummy think that's pizza or fish and chips that u r eating. it will be easy for you to finish)I M not gonna lie to u but I miss my Friday night drinks but I still beat my cravings and go 100%. TRY to stay on ur plan its worth it.

true dat think about that size wateva dress u want t put on and u will focus. I hung aroundal the dresses and jeans that are now small out of my wadrobe so i have to c them all the tym and hope fully itwill keep me going i only started today. Thoug i hve been on cambridge diet before.

Back on it today 100%. Really enjoyed half strawberry and half vanilla for breakfast, the 2 litre bottle of water on my desk is going down slowly, also have some coke zero to give me a bit of flavour. Am planning a banana shake for lunch and then a hot chocolate for tea. Have dog agility tonight so will be running around for that - my dog is very fast and has a few mad moments darting around the whole sand school at times too. Also going along to set up so will be doing some carrying too. Oh and whilst I am at work I have to regularly run up and down 2-3 flights of stairs depending where I'm called to. So exercise isn't an issue. I just wish that my water would go down a lot quicker LOL

Hi and welcome :) You really will get used to drinking the water, honest, just persevere and it'll become second nature in no time. Exante is hard but the results are soooo worth it. The best bit of advice I can give? If you slip up forget it, draw a line and move on. Believe me I've had plenty of slip ups and diversions (I really admire those who can stick to 100% all the time) but here I am, over 3 stone lighter. Took me longer than most, but hey, so what, I'm getting there and if I hadn't drawn many a line I'd still be weighing nearly 16st or more!

Good luck :D

Having a really difficult day today, have just been told one of my ladies is now end of life - we are a 4 bed residential home for adults with learning disabilities so they become like family. Really wanted chocolate after having to break the news to her family. But had my banana shake instead, did have a cup of tea, with milk and sugar but then went to the shop walked past the chocolate and left with Dr pepper zero and 12 small bottles of water instead so am very proud of myself

Miss Magic said:
Having a really difficult day today, have just been told one of my ladies is now end of life - we are a 4 bed residential home for adults with learning disabilities so they become like family. Really wanted chocolate after having to break the news to her family. But had my banana shake instead, did have a cup of tea, with milk and sugar but then went to the shop walked past the chocolate and left with Dr pepper zero and 12 small bottles of water instead so am very proud of myself

I'm sorry to hear that. Well done for not seeking comfort in food x

how are u getting on there i am on day 5 and feeling a bit betta just worried how i will get over the weekend

Back