Breakfast ideas

i like to have either fruit with (or without) a WW fromage frais or belvita's ... or sometimes all of them! :)

Oat so simple is nice ranging in points depending on which flavour and if you use milk or water and you can add fruit to it or add yoghurt and have it cold!

cornflakes, cherios, frosties, porridge, frosted shreddies, frosted wheats, these are my favourite breakfast foods. it may seem boring but its what i like

Hi all

Getting a bit fed up with my usual brekkie and need some inspiration!

I normally had wholemeal toast with Nutella and mashed banana on top. It's is really yummy but I'm bored.......

All ideas gratefully received

Thanks

how many points is this hun

x

Depends on how many pp you like to spend..... I spend around 5 ish.

My breakfast range from - Mixed fruit, yoghurt and toast with ex.light philla to boiled eggs.
Sometimes I scramble 2 eggs, chop up 2 ex.lean bacon medallions, mushroom and onion and cook it all in one pot YUMMY and 5pp.

Also haven't had this in a while but : take 1 slice ham and line a rambkin dish, break in an egg and sprinkle over a little pepper, bake in the oven at about 180 degrees for 20 mins, over a slice of toast around 5pp depending on ham pp, really filling and yum. I put it on to cook while I get dressed :)

Hope this helps xx

Most mornings I have marmite on toast. WW bread and low fat butter. :D Yum Yum

I usually have:
- A WW bagel with a fried egg or two, yum :D - 10pp if two medium eggs and 10g spread (keeps me going for hours)
- fruit and a yoghurt - 1pp if a WW yoghurt
- 30g porridge, 200ml milk alternative, a grated apple, a sliced banana and a tsp cinnamon - 5pp

WW wholemeal bread toasted x 2 with 1 large egg,scrambled with some milk and salt and pepper (in microwave) Served with some lightly fried mushrooms using 1 cal spray .. yum :)

xxxjessiexxx said:
how many points is this hun

x

Hi Jessie

2 x Tesco med sliced wholemeal 4 pps
2 x 1 tsp Nutella 2 pps
Mashed Banana 0

6 pps for the lot! It's yum!

Another alternative if you want to save on a few points is Banana on warm toast and a sprinkle of cinnamon (4 pps) Xx

Thanks for all your ideas everyone!
I see ww is now doing a breakfast hot oat type thing. Has anyone tried it?

Win x

asda have just started doing these gorgeous yoghurts that i love for breakfast! they are called granola split pot yoghurts, and they're a bit like a muller corner but the yoghurt is low fat probiotic and the corner bit is different flavoured granola :) they're 4PP each and worth every point in my opinions! sometimes i also add some chopped fruit to make it go a bit further! xx

Crumpets (2 for 5pts) and jam (1pt per heaped teaspoon - more than enough...!)

I have that most mornings... and if i don't, i feel deprived - seeing as i've cut bread out of my diet completely... i need something!! lol

My breakfast varies, will list :)

Fruit & Yogurt - 1pp
Turkey rasher sandwich with a scraping of brown sauce - 7pp
Special K Honey Clusters - 3pp
Boiled eggs - 4pp
Fried egg on toast 7pp

Hth x

WW poridge is nice but again gets a bit repetitive!! Had a treat this morning... 2 WW sausages, 2 bacon medallions, mushrooms with Philly and 2 WW toast (9pp altogether!)

Have a nice day!!

Gem. Xx

WW poridge is nice but again gets a bit repetitive!! Had a treat this morning... 2 WW sausages, 2 bacon medallions, mushrooms with Philly and 2 WW toast (9pp altogether!)

Have a nice day!!

Gem. Xx
Where did you get the WW sausages from. Sausages is what I miss the most and I cannot for the life of me find them anywhere.
I only had beans on toast for breakfast and that came to 11 points lol so i feel a bit cheated haha x x x

Back