• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast ideas

i like to have either fruit with (or without) a WW fromage frais or belvita's ... or sometimes all of them! :)

Kaz80

S: 10st8lb C: 9st5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st3lb(11.49%)
cornflakes, cherios, frosties, porridge, frosted shreddies, frosted wheats, these are my favourite breakfast foods. it may seem boring but its what i like

S: 11st3lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(3.18%)
Hi all

Getting a bit fed up with my usual brekkie and need some inspiration!

I normally had wholemeal toast with Nutella and mashed banana on top. It's is really yummy but I'm bored.......

All ideas gratefully received

Thanks
how many points is this hun

x

MrsLmc

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 12st9.4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 0st5.6lb(3.06%)
Depends on how many pp you like to spend..... I spend around 5 ish.

My breakfast range from - Mixed fruit, yoghurt and toast with ex.light philla to boiled eggs.
Sometimes I scramble 2 eggs, chop up 2 ex.lean bacon medallions, mushroom and onion and cook it all in one pot YUMMY and 5pp.

Also haven't had this in a while but : take 1 slice ham and line a rambkin dish, break in an egg and sprinkle over a little pepper, bake in the oven at about 180 degrees for 20 mins, over a slice of toast around 5pp depending on ham pp, really filling and yum. I put it on to cook while I get dressed :)

Hope this helps xx

S: 12st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Most mornings I have marmite on toast. WW bread and low fat butter. :D Yum Yum

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
S: 12st4lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st11lb(22.67%)
I usually have:
- A WW bagel with a fried egg or two, yum :D - 10pp if two medium eggs and 10g spread (keeps me going for hours)
- fruit and a yoghurt - 1pp if a WW yoghurt
- 30g porridge, 200ml milk alternative, a grated apple, a sliced banana and a tsp cinnamon - 5pp

Sady

S: 16st10.5lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 3st10lb(22.17%)
WW wholemeal bread toasted x 2 with 1 large egg,scrambled with some milk and salt and pepper (in microwave) Served with some lightly fried mushrooms using 1 cal spray .. yum :)

Winny

G: 12st0lb
xxxjessiexxx said:
how many points is this hun

x
Hi Jessie

2 x Tesco med sliced wholemeal 4 pps
2 x 1 tsp Nutella 2 pps
Mashed Banana 0

6 pps for the lot! It's yum!

Another alternative if you want to save on a few points is Banana on warm toast and a sprinkle of cinnamon (4 pps) Xx

Thanks for all your ideas everyone!
I see ww is now doing a breakfast hot oat type thing. Has anyone tried it?

Win x

graciebabes

will hit target this time
S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
asda have just started doing these gorgeous yoghurts that i love for breakfast! they are called granola split pot yoghurts, and they're a bit like a muller corner but the yoghurt is low fat probiotic and the corner bit is different flavoured granola :) they're 4PP each and worth every point in my opinions! sometimes i also add some chopped fruit to make it go a bit further! xx

LV30

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Crumpets (2 for 5pts) and jam (1pt per heaped teaspoon - more than enough...!)

I have that most mornings... and if i don't, i feel deprived - seeing as i've cut bread out of my diet completely... i need something!! lol

S: 18st10lb C: 16st4lb BMI: 41.7 Loss: 2st6lb(12.98%)
My breakfast varies, will list :)

Fruit & Yogurt - 1pp
Turkey rasher sandwich with a scraping of brown sauce - 7pp
Special K Honey Clusters - 3pp
Boiled eggs - 4pp
Fried egg on toast 7pp

Hth x

WW poridge is nice but again gets a bit repetitive!! Had a treat this morning... 2 WW sausages, 2 bacon medallions, mushrooms with Philly and 2 WW toast (9pp altogether!)

Have a nice day!!

Gem. Xx

S: 12st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
WW poridge is nice but again gets a bit repetitive!! Had a treat this morning... 2 WW sausages, 2 bacon medallions, mushrooms with Philly and 2 WW toast (9pp altogether!)

Have a nice day!!

Gem. Xx
Where did you get the WW sausages from. Sausages is what I miss the most and I cannot for the life of me find them anywhere.
I only had beans on toast for breakfast and that came to 11 points lol so i feel a bit cheated haha x x x