Breakfasts

Good Morning to you all,

I am joining WW tomorrow night with my daughter and was wondering if anyone can give me some tips for breakfast Wed morning before I get to the shops to buy what I need, I though maybe porridge??

Thanks in advance.

:)
Karen (a future slim person!)

Porridge is a brilliant one as it keeps you fuller for longer. Maybe mix it up with some banana too? :) Good luck :)

I always have oats of a morning. I crumble in dark rye rivita for extra fibre (that's just my preference and gives a nice taste), sweetener and water. It's only 4 pp. I prefer to save my milk for drinks and hot chocolate of a night for sweet treat.

I prefer sachets of golden syrup flavoured porridge (I buy Sainsburys ones, but many places sell them). Fuller for longer, and nice and warming. I'm not a fan of cold food

I love porridge made with half milk and half water, cinnamon, sweetener and grated apple :)

I have 50g of porridge made up with milk and water then when cooked add frozen berries and a banana plus a coffee for 7pp. Or 2sluces of WW bread toasted with fried mushrooms and spoon of Philadelphia light stirred in. Yummy for 4pp

Ohh love that idea of cinnamon yum

Back