Breast Reduction

FatNoMore

I'm going into to hosptial for a breast reduction operation on Monday, just wondering if anyone else has had one and has any aftercare tips?

I'm planning on sticking with my WW points but I usually do kettlebells and jogging and have been told I wont be able to do them again for a few months :cry: I have been advised that I can do gentle walking after a couple of weeks, so going to try hard not to over eat

Wat size r u nw n wat u going to?
Id say ul lose weight cus u wont eat that much after.
I had an op last year to remove a cyst on my overy n lost 5 pounds x

Don't despair about the exercise, when I started ww,, the only exercise I did was walking and I still lost pretty well.
My mum had an operation on her boobs a few years ago, not a reduction, but similarish and she said the most important thing is to have a few really decent sports bras.
Hope it goes well and enjoy the non back pain! I'm very envious :)

FatNoMore said:
I'm going into to hosptial for a breast reduction operation on Monday, just wondering if anyone else has had one and has any aftercare tips?

I'm planning on sticking with my WW points but I usually do kettlebells and jogging and have been told I wont be able to do them again for a few months :cry: I have been advised that I can do gentle walking after a couple of weeks, so going to try hard not to over eat

Hey Hun, I had a reduction in october 2010 & it's the best thing I've ever done! I love my new puppies, they're great!! Wasnt as painful as I expected and went back to work after 4 weeks. U will b fine as long as u don't over do things and don't exercise til ur consultant tells u it's ok. Gud luk for Monday! Xx

Thanks everyone, cant wait to get it done now :)

Back