breath of satan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairegoodall, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. clairegoodall

clairegoodall Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Morning lovely CD'ers

Now I am on day 7 and I am clearly in ketosis as I have (as the thread title suggests) what I perceive to be the Breath of Satan.

What tricks and tactics to people employ to manage this delightful side-effect of CD? My whole mouth tastes of chemicals and just downright manky and I cannot bear to think what people will think of me if I get close to them.
    I would love not to speak to anyone, but as I work in a job where I spend all day talking it is a bit tricky!
    Help, please, before I melt somebody's face......:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    mmm breath of satan yes know where you are coming from but its a good sign that you are in ketosis so i always treat this as a good thing!, if it bothers you buy a mouth spray as this will help x

4. kila

kila Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.29%)
    You thread title made me LOL! :)

It's awful to have ketosis breath but keep telling yourself that your body is in fat burning mode. Yay!

Chewing on parsley is meant to be good for bad breath but I don't know if you can do that if you are SSing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.