Brenda's ickle update thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is in and out of hospital a few times out of the year, also he's on a transplant list. His mobility is very affected by it and is not able to walk very far.

I hope he gets his transplant soon, I am sure that would make a huge difference to his quality of life, it is hard to think he is only a few years older than me - must be really really hard on both him and the rest of you xx

Teeny hugs and sympathy for your sad news Brenda. I hope you get to enjoy some better times with your dad. x

And I am now going on my own to wedding - L says she does not feel well enough for a whole day and night of weddinginginging so I have booked myself into a pub 5 minutes away from the venue, feck it, full english brekky too. There will be people that I know there, and regardless, alcohol and a dance floor - I am more than happy. oh and confit of duck for starters, lamb for main and hopefully choice for pudding, cheese for mingling between the day and night do, and food of some description later, me, I will be fine ta. And a bed of my own, no dog, no snoring missus, result! Wonder if they have wifi - might never go home.
B xxx

Good on you B! Bet you have a ball! That menu couldn't be better either, could it? :D

I know, never had confit of duck before, they do it on Saturday Kitchen and it always makes my mouth water (although with my avatar and nickname I really shouldn't should I lol)

I record it if I can't watch it lol - that is how much I love James Martin :D I would turn straight for him (at least for one night) lol

Ok no Daniel Craig required Bren I'm definately coming. x

Just read this, Sweets. I know you don't want sympathy but hope you accept a supportive :hug99:from one of your tinterweb friends

xx

always involves an awful lot of butter lol

*sticks fingers in ears* la la la la la la, happy place, happy place, HAPPY PLACE!

Bren - have just figured out that wifi in your B&B means tipsy ramblings when you get back for the night. You'll be in good company here too if I have my way. ;)

That would be a good name for a pub actually, wouldn't it? 'Got pissed in Tipsy Ramblings last night - it was great.' :D

Hope you have a fab time. Actually I know you will lol. Oh ww if I ever open a pub I'll def call it that. Maybe our Atkins cafe should have a licence. An Atkins bistro! Oh I'm salivating now!! Is James Martin on this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back