Brenda's ickle update thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck back on the shakes again Bren - you're very good at doing this when you have to - I'd find it desperately hard to go back to them now!

Day one over - fairly painless I have to say (I even enjoyed my soup lol) - can see today being a lot harder though. Ah well, it was worth it :D

Sorry didn't get on last night, am spending my online time looking for a holiday - really should not read hotel reviews - it always puts me off lol.

Morning Bren, you'll do fine love.

Where are you looking to go on yr hols Bren?

I always read reviews, mainly on tripadvisor.com, laughing merrily when Americans complain about room sizes of hotels in Europe :)

First choice is probably Canaries - Gran Canaria is our favourite one, then mainland spain..............but who knows where we will end up lol - like I say I find what looks like a nice holiday, read the reviews and start again!

Won't let me open that but was it Taurito Princess? I think we have mentioned it before that we have both been there, unfortunately the reviews are quite mixed now, a bit tired/dated and food not as good as it used to be, still thinking of it as an option if we don't find anything else we like more.............

we're off to Malta, our DIL is 1/4th Maltese and they are off to show Olivia to the maltesers. :D

Loretta has been before and she likes it but not sure it would be warm enough in May for us sun worshippers lol

I think we are off the first week in June Bren.

Your a sun seeker like me then Bren. :)

im not looking at this thread anymore. jealous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back