Brenda's ickle update thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Maybe I'll start a separate Holiday thread and bar you from it Vicky. :D

thats fine. I am actually having a holiday but to norfolk. :D

"should not read hotel reviews - it always puts me off lol."
That is me down to a tee! I am the same with book reviews/film reviews and everything I ever want to buy and mistakenly look on amazon at the reviews first lol!
We do mainland Spain or Mallorca late May most years (and this year back to Nerja -can't wait yay!) and touch wood always lovely and hot, but cool enough to sleep at night.
x

Oh excellent Brenda! I just love having holidays to look forward to! :)

Cool... where are you going to? x

Morning Bren, we stayed in Puerto Mogan, it was lovely, even though there's a large holiday complex over the river up the hill.

Good morning Bren - good wishes for today :) I'm glad you got a holiday booked, everyone needs something good to look forward to!

Gran Canaria - San Agustin (won't put dates on as you don't know who is reading this stuff!!)

Totally looking forward to Birmingham at the mo so not even thinking about this one yet.....................

I just checked that out, looks nice Bren. Take a ferry trip to Puerto Mogan for the day, the food is superb. :)

It's a lovely village to visit Bren, I think I posted some photo's

Hola Ladies :D

Jim, have been to Mogan before, love the little canals and bridges and flowers everywhere - so pretty! My brother went last year for his honeymoon and they are going again later this year to finish going round the Friday market lol - it is that big they didn't manage it all

It's huge Bren, a lot of tourist tat of course but the food stalls. Yum Yum, I thought I was going to burst. LOL, and you know how much I can eat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back