Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Sounds good to me - roll on the veggies tommorrow!

Hi Bren,

fab losses - well done!! I picked up a question you asked on Laura's diary:

Laura, can I ask were you ultra good during the 12 weeks that you lost your 9.5 kg's? I ask because it is our summer now and I have two events in which i need to go out socially and I am wanting to have a glass of wine at both. As for food I think I can manage PV meals out easily enough. I have 8kg's to loose and Dukan site says I can be a goal around early March to mid March. I am just nervous about not loosing and getting to goal really.

When we went on (self-catering)holiday last August I decided I'd 'do my best' but not beat myself up, and there were some little things I just 'had to' have: So for about 10 days I stuck with just PV best I could, had fruit yoghurts - diet ones when I could find them, or at least 0% fat, allowed myself one biscuit a day, as well as a couple of tiny white bread slices (off a crusty white roll) scraped with a smudge of normal jam. In the week I also had some sweetcorn. But no alcohol. And on the last day / ferry home I cracked and had a proper breakfast including a croissant with jam and butter and some pancakes. When I got home I was amazed to find that I had still been losing weight, and when I look at the chart, I had lost weight nearly at the same rate as before 02-08 68.7 18-08 67.1 and then the first/second day back I dropped another 700g before stalling for a few days as usual :(

Now I should add that we did lots of walking (small island with no cars) and playing on the beach whilst away - so it was fairly active.

So I really don't think that a few glasses of wine will damage your progress noticeably - as long as you can be sure that they will be just single glasses each evening.

As for getting to target on time. I did not pay much attention to the date for reaching conso when I had my ideal weight calculated but it was some time in September and that is when I reached it - mid-September.
Compared to now on Conso:eek:, I was very good on Cruise, and lost my ~12kg in ~10 weeks (30.6-9.9)

I'm sure you can do it - AND enjoy your summer too!

Aw Anja, thank you.!

I am doing another day of attack, today as planned. A workout tonight and then PV tomorrow, looking forward to that acTually. Just took dog for 35 min walk, involving hills!, and eaten yoghurt with 1Tsp of bran. Going to make muffins later, big batch of vanilla not choc (Jo) and work out how many I can have today to make up My 2Tp.

As I only want to loose 8.5kgs and 2 have already gone I might be at goal mid March anyway, that's 10 weeks away now. I know when I'm on conso that a little more might disappear as I can comfortably be 66 kgs.

Thanks xx

Well done Bren! Your plan looks good for next week too (but not sure what you're doing Sat pm?)

That's a fantastic result Bren - well done!

You must feel so fired up and motivated now. Congrats.

The remaining few kilos will be gone before you know it, but more than that, I bet you'll shrink visibly! I have to say that when I did Dukan last summer, it was the best regime I'd ever tried for really good, visible differences.

Well ladies, the positivity continues! A very hot day today, I've drunk 2.1 ltrs and counting. And I have still got another couple I know I will get through.

Will do a short workout tonight, 10 on the bike and 15 in the gym, it's too hot and I took the dog for a walk this morning for 40 anyway.

"Too hot". Surely that's an oxymoron?! (I hear you... just that it's cold here in my short sleeved blouse! silly me thought it'd be warmer in this overheated office today - will reach for an unfashionable cardigan shortly).

FYI, I'm doing a 5th day attack Friday, then alternating next week. Then doing a double PP at some point to change the rhythm the week after and henceforth! Duh!

morning/Afternoon bren

Too hot, sigh.

Think I need to come down under for xmas next year.

Well done on the water and workout, every little helps.

HI YA!

Well way toooo HOT for a workout, so that's the day off but I did take the dog for a walk this morning. Will hopefully get up early tomorrow and do one, so will sign off in 5 mins, as it is going to be 35 tomorrow!

At least I got through a total of 7 glasses of water (2.5ltrs) and 2 diet cokes.

Jo I cannot do another day of Attack. And to tell you the truth I lost the 4.4 lbs in two days and then nothing lost yesterday to today? So figure as I dont have alot to loose that Attack will only allow so much to be shed. If the book recommends 3 days then I should have just stuck with the 3. However I have nearly been perfect today.... snuck a little muesli. Omin really that today should have been a PV.

Looking forward to a tuna salad tomorrow for lunch. Also a frittata and salad for dinner. Off now to read the Cruise part of the book again.

Night all
xx

Good cruising... without muesli! hihi!

Well totally pumped today, 20 mins in the gym, walked chief for 40'mins with 1 lap jog around the oval!

Going to get cleaning and then in the shower and off to shops this arvo.

Oh did mention planning my winter holiday which is really a hot get away overseas......!

dont mention the word hot !!! we are bracing ourselves for more snow tonight

Mild and rainy here. Hate it!
Where are you off to Bren? How was your first day Cruise? Bet you enjoyed the CRUNCH! I'm looking forward to a crunchy salad for lunch Saturday!

YEP a lovely Cruisy day!

yoghurt and cinnamon with oat bran ( but realised that I can have 4 now and not 2!, so going to maybe have the other later)
coffee
yoghurt 100g (small amount when snack
tuna, bean, beetroot and carrot and onion salad + d/coke
custard + coffee
100g of yoghurt (with 1 Tbs of bran)
frittata made with 3 eggs, onion, zucchini, tomato and a little capsicum mmmmm

Oh and we are off to Vietnam.! 2 weeks in the beginning of July. I should be on maintenance by then ?

Hoping to be at goal around end of March. Have friends from UK coming over in April but I should be able to stay on track. So conso for me is about 65 day? I figure I can do this. I really want to be thin and happy this year and remain that way.

OMG and I have drunk over 3 ltrs of water today!
Walked the dog (1 lap joggin of the oval) and 20 mins in the gym.

Going to aim for a 20 min cycle or 30 on the bike before I shower and bed! (later that is)

Very very very hot today the forecast was for 35 degrees.!

Its Vietnam and Singapore.

Bren
X

Things sound pretty good.
Excited to hear more holiday plans. I've only touched down in asia for few hours never explored anywhere.

nice holiday sounds like ...hear the meats a bit dodgy over there though :p

Back