Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Awwww shucks. alottoloose ! Xx

Not a bad idea to let him choose. I'd recommend it for most kids.

My sister teaches and loves it. I don't do kids at all :D
I'm happy with my computers and numbers and not too much client interaction please ;)

I don't do kids either... I prefer my vertically challenged companions to have fur... <ditto re not too much client interaction... particularly not on a Friday, when I'm in jeans!>

Hi Bren,

thanks for sharing your story and good luck! And well done for fitting into your 'just in case' clothes. I had one of those, a top I got online last Christmas - I bought the largest size but it turned out to be a bit of a squeeze, I looked hideous. I nearly gave it away but kept it because I loved the style and now it is actually quite loose, and it showed me how I'd lost weight all over.

I work in the University (faculty of Education), training the teachers so see the other side of it :) Some of it is exremely interesting I must say. I could never be a teacher I don't think - but I train / teach /support plenty of adults in aspects of IT....

I do love my job even though it consumes my life! What job doesn't?! Lol

Very exciting, getting a puppy today.! Just going to buy some supplies for him now.

Hey Bren :) Did u get the puppy? I have 1 maltese x shitsu (never spell that right) Hes koko and about 18mths old, And just got Bobo about 6 weeks ago (shes 3mths now), Shes a maltese x mini poodle, So cheeky and loves to hang off kokos tail!! and very lazy with toilet training ,Shes a real girl that hates to get her paws wet.
Hope your one settles in really well :)
I really dont understand how you can teach kids buy wish my son had one like you,One that 1: Speaks english!! 2: You seem to love the kids.
I had an arguement with his headmaster yesterday AGAIN as my son was threatened by a teacher and asked if he wanted his other leg broken!! (Just got out of a boot from having broken bones in his foot since MARCH) His school is s*it, Hes a bugger and Im ready to kill them all :)
xxxxxxxxxx

hi there bren im doing a bit of catching up ,you do sound like a very good teacher and my son jordan could do with u now at school even though he has some very nice teacher's who are trying to help us to find out wot is wrong with him on top of everything he has been through with losing his bro ......... i feel i havent done enough to help him but then we can only do our best cant we !!!!

ur new puppy will enjoy his/her new home i can tell !!!!!!!!!!!

Today I've not eaten alot at all. We have bought a puppy. It's his first night. I want him to sleep eventually outside but spend a few weeks in the laundry. Hubby starts at midnight and puppy was howling so he's in his bed on the floor next to me on the couch.

When I take hubby to work in 2 hours he will have to howl himself to sleep in the laundry. Tough love I know but has to be done.

Tell me it's the right thing to do.

Jet sorry to hear about your boy having a tough time. And I'm truly sorry for the loss of your other son xx hugs. Never easy death.

How olds your youngest?

Vikki, puppy is driving me nuts on his first night. See above post.

hey there bren ur doing the right thing with ur puppy ,u are the boss not him lol !!!!!!!!

this will be our 1st xmas without dan and the 1st annivesary of his death on jan 3rd ahh well ,i know he is not suffering anymore .......... thanks bren !!!!!

jordan is 12 going on 70 lol ( he has either asperger's are dispraxia ) just need to find out which one ,but he is as bright has a button with number's, spelling, long term memory is ace ,short term not so good !!!!!!!!

I work with a lot of aspergers. Hard to really say without teaching him. Xx maybe you can fly me over and hubby can do puppy training! Lol no seriously.

Quick question am I allowed sprite zero?

if i had the money u would be over like a shot !!!!!!! actually i would come to u lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bummer just took a big guzzle. Can down and back in the fridge for hubby.

45 mins till I abandon puppy

make sure u have some ear plugs ,i had a little kitten called natalie it was dan's and we went away and came home ,got into bed and wot a sound she made i had to sleep downstairs with her lol ,she is no longer with us has i had to have her put to sleep due to a unfortuate injury she sustained ,so i had her cremated and share's her beloved dads casket !!!!!! she was an exotic bengal cross and cost us a packet ah well !!!!!!!

Ok been and back now. Alls quiet in puppy land and I am soo tired. It's 1.30'am and I got up yesterday at 7!

Hi Bren :) Poor thing I would just put her in the laundry and let her cry, Wont take long for her to shut up and by about night 3-4 all will be quiet :) Good luck with that.

Why are we not allowed sprite zero guys??? I have been drinking pepsi max like water, Maybe not allowed that either? I just thought all diet drinks were ok :(

Jet how hard for you, and your family :( Wish I could take some pain away for you, I cant imagine how you guys feel but sending lots of love xxxxxxxxxx
My son is 12 too, But im sure he just chooses to make the most stupid decisions ever!!

Hope your getting rest Bren, I didnt get out of bed till 9.30 this morning, Dam it I hate sleeping in but it was soooooooo cold last night I couldnt sleep, My bones were freezing, Now its nice and sunny and warm!!

K have to move my bum and finish cleaning xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well he was so happy to see that I hadn't left him. Although tomorrow I will from 8.45 to 4.30. It's a long time but do you think he will cope. I left him today for 3 hours as preparation but he was still so frightened and distraught when I returned. Tonight will be a tester. Will have to play with him until 9 pm to really tire him out.

It's the same place he's sleeping where I lock him for the day. All the other days this week hubby will be here for some. So Tuesday all day he has company, Wednesday to Friday he will be left 9-4!

Back