Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Gosh Bren... you take care of your leg, huh? and your poor Mum! Maybe her travel insurance will cover those glasses? My Dad walked straight into a lamp post while here once - so busy sightseeing, he took his eyes off the ball and SCHPLAFF! Insurance covered it (but he had a bloody nose to deal with too...). He even put on the claim that he was stone cold sober, as it happened at 11am!

Worry not about diet - Mums don't come visiting that often...

Any Christmas preparation going on? (Does it get "Christmassy" over there in the summer?) Photos?

Oh crikey - you take care Bren.

oh no Bren!!! big hugs x hope you get sorted x

Hope your leg is better, Bren and that you're having a good time with your Mum.:)

Yay Bren! Post us some photos to warm us up a bit, will you?

Will get onto those photos!

Again a big thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I have recieved soo many flowers too. I officially have a DVT. I've been injecting daily in my tummy and also taking warfarin. Now I can just stick with the meds, injections are over. My clot is 6cm long!

Surgical stockings during the day, I back at work for half days only this week. Monday innate blood test,scan and seem vascular surgeon again. Hoping he can give mengood news. Going to try PP tomorrow. My mum left at lunch today, pleased but also wish we had done more and I wasn't house bound.

PV Thursday and PP Friday. I don't dare WI until next wednesday. Hoping the damage it's too big! Lol

Bren
X

Hi hon - oh thats scary - hope you get better soon my love. do they have any idea what had caused it?

Lovely to hear from you and I'm so sorry that your health complications made your holiday with your Mum less than perfect.

Poor you with your DVT... definitely something to look after, and don't be tempted to do too much if you're not up to it.

Well I'm not going much at all, just doing as doc says.

My last post was a shocker, on the iPhone. Sorry.

Measured my waist this morning 75cm that's up from 74cm. And belly was 91 that's also up from 89cm. Going to be hard today have no veg or carbs. Meals have been ultra healthy, like low fat and cals. But I've had a treat everyday and I've had about 2.5 bottles of wine over the weeks AWOL!

X

Morning Bren, Not good news :( Sorry. Hope it all goes better from here on, Bet Mammie was just as happy staying home with you and being with you :)
Take care of yourself chicken!! Good luck with the dr's. Will be taking our laptop to NZ so will find time to check in on you and make sure its all good :)
Thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Bren I'm sure the meds wouldn't have helped the wieght increase but it will come off easily, be easy on yourself and take it easyxx

Well yesterday was a half hearted attempt at PP. Today however, has been 100%, so far. Just dinner and some yoghurt for dessert.

Water wise I've had 1.7 ltrs. Oh an I did have full cream milk in my coffee, still finishing mums milk. We normally have skim, but she left a full carton open.

Will try and get around to diaries tonight. Hope everyone is well.
Xx

Hi Bren,

Glad to see you are back! Are you still laid up on doctors orders??

I am just about to (attempt) to go to work we have so much snow! - will send you pic through face book of how deep it is!

take care Alex x

Hey Bren, hope your Mum had a good visit despite your health issues.
Hope you are being good and resting and not stressing too much.

Alex, I cannot wait to see. I have been up to the ski mountains in Melbourne but not during peak season when the snow fall is at it's best.

Jaqy, look at your loss, well done!

With my mum you have to hate to love her! We are not very close and enjoy different things. But all in all it was good to have her here and I think she fell in love with our puppy, Chief!

I have had a really good day 1 of PP. Tomorrow hubby will be asleep for most of the day, so I should be able to stay on track, although he is talking about dinner out. Which I could have a PV meal and blow my Attack stage. I was planning on doing Attack until Monday (3 days). If I have dinner out it will be including Monday. Making it 4 days of PP and a PV meal in there.

Anyway I will cross that bridge when and if it happens. Goal for Xmas to be in the 71's. I will weigh myself on Wednesday and hopefully some of the damage done whilst mum was here can be gone. I was 73.1 when she arrived (or when I last weighed).

Now off to catch up on some diaries....

xx

A good meal out for Attack would be a fresh seafood platter if such things are available over there. My favourite! And good for us too. Just get rid of the bread basket!

oh! just realised! you're a veggie! oooops!

Back