Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Well done. Day 1 is hard after time off and you've done a great job.

Don't forget attack can knock you out a bit so you might need to lower the exercise before the energy whoosh arrives. Though it's great you're doing it.

Must go investigate the gym downstairs......

Well done Bren.... looks like a fab day one. x

Well day 2 today. Jumped on the scales this morning and I've lost 1.6kg's!. Omg that's 3.5 lbs down day 1!!!! Very chuffed. Official WI will be Thursday now, that means 3 days of Attack. If Ivan I might do 4 days? Depends on how I am feeling. Lowest I've been on Dukan was 73.1kgs. So started Sunday, just healthy eating at 76.7, yesterday 76.3 now today I'm 74.6! Unbelievable... But totally motivated to succeed.

X

Yes it is!

I am going to the shops and for a massage today :) Should keep me busy. I will walk the dog later and or jump on the bike tonight in front of the TV.

I am looking forward to ticking off some of my goals later as I must go and have a shower now and get ready.

Good nite to the other side of the world.

Bren
X

Hi Bren, Well done chickens!!
Hows the weather down there? We have gonefrom 40 degrees to wearing jumpers, Silly aussie weather!
Good work with the weight, How are you feeling now?
Have a great massage, I hate people touching me so have only ever had one in my life.....LOL.
Have a great day and keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxx

Vickki, great to see you. How was your holiday? Am I correct did you fly somewhere for Xmas this year? What you up to then today?

Massage was great. However half way in i realised that with the medication I am on, I am going to seriously bruise afterwards. Very silly of me, nevermind.

Now this weather, well we are the same, 40 and then down to the 20's again. Feast or famine. In Perth, where I am originally from it is hot or cold, two seasons really on problem was it is always windy! Oh and dead boring. Apart from that lovely!

I'm going to sort out the remainder of my house hopefully today and then tomorrow some sewing and bill paying. Then tonight the bike for 30 mins or 20 if I end up taking the dog for a walk. Water is going great guns also (Linz you will be pleased). 1.4ltrs down by 11.30am. Aiming for another 3 glasses for the day to take me to 2.4. Plus I will have a green tea tonight.

Bren
X

Still about 3 hours before bed. It's 7.30pm here and I have still to tidy a little and attempt to or do, my filing cabinet... :(

Just had fish in white sauce... mmmmmmmmmmm

Now for dessert yoghurt.

Hi Bren! I'm home, - hope your online still..............

YEP still here. How were your exams?

Hi Bren - im loving your goals x

Thanks Vicky. I find it easier to succeed if they are not all number on the scale goals, if u know what i mean. :)

Massage was great. However half way in i realised that with the medication I am on, I am going to seriously bruise afterwards. Very silly of me, nevermind.

That happened to me - I had a fabulous massage but I honestly looked as if I had been in a car crash - I had bruising from my ribs down to my belly button and all the way down one arm. I hurt for a week. Hopefully you won't bruise like that but that was down to medication I was taking at the time. I've not been for one since as I'm too hesitant about bruising like that again!

Well this morning so far no bruises. Just had yoghurt and cinnamon with a little ofmy bran allowance. Then goingto guzzle 2 glasses of water and off to my blood test.

I know very impressed. Although suppose I should wait a couple of days to write that one off!

Onto Day 3 and doing okay;
yoghurt and cinnamon
cappucinno
custard 100g
tuna, cottage cheese and tom paste......not that nice really :(
coffee and muffin (choc)

Still have dinner and probably finish the last 2 muffins as snacks by the end of the day.

It's Day 3 of Attack and I am WI tomorrow. Planned to still do tomorrow as 4th day of Attack. Website recommended 2 days and I thought about doing 3 instead. Then need the forth as I am going to a party Sat arvo, at the pub, hoping to be saved by the 4th day of Attack! Will eat only PV and one glass of wine, will go a red. Also going to do a work out in the morning and drink 2ltrs of water before we go!

Bren
X

After the muffins, I really ain't hungry. What to do.... Do I still have my tea?

That's why muffins (like any other oatbran confection) are best eaten first thing as they are so filling. If you're not hungry now, I wouldn't force it. Perhaps rearrange your menus tomorrow to avoid the problem.

Vodka apparently keeps you in ketosis, with a diet coke mixer. Wine might not (sugar!)... will be interesting to see how you fare. I'm keeping well away but it's easy for me cos I rarely drink these days (calorie counting in the past made me realise I preferred eating my calories! but I know we're not all the same). No chance of your switching your preference to vodka?

Not a vodka fan at all. But will if it's better than wine. Currently doin my workout. 30 mins nearly up on the bike than in the gym for 20 mins of weights. I hope muffins don't affect my WI Jo? What do u reckon?

Back