Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Hi Bren, logging on here so I can follow your progress. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your weigh-in... Good luck!

Aw thanks Grovergirl1! Xx

Well I was hungry after workout and shower. Having small salmon steak 120gm and herb/ white sauce mmmm best meal yet!

Hey chick...

Any clear spirit should keep you in ketosis as they're the lowest in carbs add a diet mixer & you'll be good.

I can have wine & stay in ketosis but our carbs are lower in the first place on Atkins.

Well done on 3 100% days... the hardest ones are over with. x

Hey Bren, seems I missed you too. i will try and get online tonight again and catch you x

HI YA GIRLS! xx

Well I am nervous as usual about Wi tomorrow, dont know why as I know the other day revealed a loss and I feel thinner, less bloated.

Defo decided thanks to the advice that it will be vodka and diet coke, 2 max.

So plan is Attack tomorrow, PV Friday, PP all of Sat until party and then will have a PV meal/snacks.

Cool Alex, I notice that your WI is also tomorrow! Good luck to us. How has your day been?

Linz how was HP?

Bren
X

Good luck for WI Bren x

HI YA GIRLS! xx

Cool Alex, I notice that your WI is also tomorrow! Good luck to us. How has your day been?

Linz how was HP?

Bren
X

only 11am here for me. had a cereal bar when I woke up and just about to have porridge xxx

MMMM porridge. Might have that tomorrow? I was going to make Dukan cookies. Will have to check if they are ok on Attack Phase.

How's the study going then? What are you studying for if you dont mind me asking?

x

i'm in 2nd year of post grad degree and my exams are strategic and financial management. i'm so bad I leave everything until the last minute so I'm currently doing the WHOLE of finance today and will do strat tomorrow. then fri and sat can be for targeting the areas i'm not too sure of for both subjects.

I just FB you to tell you I was online, did you see it? LOL

Well coming from a teacher, and professional student (7 years fulltime, and loved it). I figure that if you have learnt it, then you hard study it (what your doing now) then revise and correct (you will do). Then rewrite and memorize the correct information (make study/fact sheets). Sorry got carried away then, im sure you know what your doing. Are you feeling confident?

Hey more importantly are you weighing in tomorrow?

yes i'll weigh at home in the morning to give me a rough indication of how strict I need to be for the slimming world scales (dont weigh there until 7pm!!)

re revision - if i let myself i will start to panick so i just keep calm and keep going. currently going through the finance book - it has 12 chapters running to about 300 double sided pages a4. todays aim is to get the chapters down into my own notes in as few pages as possible.
then i will do the same with strategic management tomorrow.

friday will then be to condense notes even further and then start going over again the areas I am weak (i.e. crap) at. friday pm and saturday will be past revision papers (never actually do them as i panick but i use the model answers to see if I am on the right lines with my thoughts).

Sounds like you got it sorted then. Just realised I have about 8 hours until I wake up and WI! No idea why i work myself up?

Problem is after the first week I stress that I am stalling and personally I think that this makes my body switch offf to loosing. Breathe.... but really I am on holiday and going to keep plodding along with the things around the house until the 13th and then make a trip into work to start getting our school camp finalized.

What you got planned this weekend?

Oh and the oat bran for porridge will work perfectly, when not on Dukan I put apple or frozen berries in mine mmmmm

saturday is revision, sunday I will sort the horses in the morning and then travel down. exams mon and tues and then home tues pm - just hope it doesn't take 6.5hours like it did when i went down for revision in december!

dont work yourself up about WI - take some nightol and have a really good sleep x

Well WI this morning revealed still at 74.7kg so that's 2kg loss in 3 days or 4.4lbs. Was wondering if I should do another day of attack or start PV?

Bren
X

mmm how do you feel if your ready to go on cruise then do ....well done on the 4lb hun

good nights sleep? see no need to stress :) 4.4lbs is fab! x

Well I have that party to go to on Sat arvo, which I can easily be good with food and have already decided to do PP until dinner that day and have 2 vodka and diet cokes (max, because I dont drink vodka) :0

I think I can handle another day of Attack, then PV tomorrow and PP everything except dinner on Sat. Then PV SUN, PP Mon, PV Tues and PP Wed with WI on Thurs? What you reckon?

x

sounds like a good plan hun ..... im sure if you feel bloated ect you can soon change anything , but if its going to fit in with what your doing then I say go for it ....

i'm not sure how your PP and PV days work - do you lose more if you do PP more often? and can you change your mind half way through the day??
i'd say do what you feel you can, but dont put yourself under too much pressure in terms of it being sustainable.
based on how you've done recently with Dukan - i'd say yeah you can do it - you're ALREADY doing it!!!!! xxx

Back