Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Just as well Im a veggie hey! I've seen some interesting things on travel shows, we love seafood though, only thing i eat really.

Linz I am nearly up to 4ltrs, it's ridiculously hot and I'm currently on iPhone cycling for 30!

Places I've been.....
Rome
Venice
Florence
Switzerland
Paris
Barcelona
UK,
Southern Ireland
Isle of Skye
Edinburg
Borneo
Bangkok/phuket x 2
Penang
Bali x 2

I love travelling! We are 4nts in Singapore, 2 nts Ho Chi Min, 7'nts Hoi An.

Must confess ..... I've had a low carb 1.5g, high protein bar 10.2 just now. Just couldnt bare anymore yoghurt or custard. It has 99 cals and I burn 150 in 30 mins. So I'm no worried. Don't really feel guilty either but thought I'd be honest.

How is everyone going?

Bren
Xx

Hey you - wow I love Singapore soo much its amazing :) lucky you!

Never been Vicky but cannot wait!

You have got a holiday soon, are u excited yet?

Wow you look well travelled. Enjoy your day today and those veggies.

I've hardly been anywhere Bren, lol!

Well u got exams babe! But there's always the honeymoon!

Lajlaj thanks, veggies were great today, must say Im a little bloated, not sure if my dinner or the sparkling mineral water, or water in general as I've drunk now over 4ltrs.

X

oh you will love it. make sure you do the war memorials they are fantastic :) Im going to norfolk in may - yes very excited :)

Thinking raffles, memorials, night zoo, senTosa island and shopping!

Ho Chi Min, tunnels, little India, china town, fresh food markets, museum.

Then Hoi An 7 days doing nothing, except working on my tan, maybe hire a
Scooter for 2'days and check things out.

X

Sounds great Bren...

Raffles is lovely :) Oh i love singapore. so clean - dont be taking chewing gum its illegal !

My only Asian experience was in HK... (oh and New Delhi). Although I hear it's a lot cleaner than mainland China, signs on the road saying "No Spitting" repulsed me somewhat... (and some obviously couldn't read them!)

New Delhi - another set of issues altogether!

Singapore sounds nicer!

Cripes! Scarey!!

Wow that looks amazing.. I'd love to do a couple of lengths in that pool!

Hey Bran that's a brilliant trip - even *I* have been so Sing ;-). Apart from what you list, we visited lots of temples, Hindu, Buddhist etc and it was great to have so much variety in one little place. Oh and as well as Night Zoo - if you like Orchids then go to the botanic gardens! though you're already coming from a tropical climate so maybe it's not such a big deal :)

Definitely going to sneek into that hotel and check it out!

I love orchards, we can buy them here but they are native to Asia and are always much more amazing there because they grow bigger and better. Australia for the most part is not humid. Only top end of country. It takes 2 days straight with no stopping to drive from Sydney to Perth! Big country.

Just making some vanilla muffins before it gets any hotter. It's 9.20am and already 25 degrees! We have a party today at the pub I'm aiming for lots of water prior to, yoghurt, muffins and a tin of tuna. Whilst thief, soda water, 2 x vodka and diet coke and told hubby if we order snacks it must be prawn or squid not deep fried! If we have meal I will go grilled fish and salad or veg.

X

Oh and had a sneaky look on the scales this morning ... And I down to 163.7lb! Not official though until next Thursday!

Brill loss, hang on to it! And apologies for the typo in your name earlier! Freudian slip I wonder, we all have bran on the brain??

Ooooh you have nearly hit your end of Jan target already - well done you!!

Back