Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Good luck Bren.x

You really are the new exercise queen around the board! (Used to be Vicky but... she left the board and went over to the darker cheesier side...).

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in and I shall look forward to reading about it tomorrow morning. And if you STS, don't panic. TOTM does that!

(Used to be Vicky but... she left the board and went over to the darker cheesier side...).
and the cheese = cba to exercise ;)

good luck hon!

Good luck for your WI.

Well very pleased to say my hard work with the exercise has paid off. I've lost 1.3kgs this week!!!!

TOM officially starts Sat and should be over before next weeks WI. But I've just been so bloated. I started at 76.7 and this morning I'm 73.4. Lowest I ever got to on Dukan was 73.1 and then I became complaiciant and yo yoed. Not this time. Aiming to be in the 72's or lower by the time I return to school on the 23rd of Jan. So at least 1.5kgs in two weeks.?

My body loves to exercise Jo. Weight falls off when I do as I don't eat bad foods or too much really? But when I exercise my whole body works together. I need to devise a plan for when work starts which is achievable and convienant.

If anyone needs suggestions or a buddy here let me know. I also didn't eat after dinner last night and had 7.5 hours sleep!

I've done 15 min of weights this morn and just off for a 30 min walk with the dog. Then the bike tonight.

well done hun great going !!!!!
back on track
wish i had you exercise willpower lol and im supposed to be in training for this walk ekkkkkkkkkkk

I cant sleep either which i know is not good spent the last two nights watching the floods on the TV

Brilliant news!

fantastic!!! Delighted for you Bren. Well done.

You've worked hard to get the results this week. You really deserve the great loss

Thank you lovely ladies. Xxxxxxxxx

Scrumper sorry to hear u not sleeping. Have u always had this trouble? Will reading a book or a bath help?

As for those floods, let's hope the water contains itself very soon. It happens most years but never this bad :\

Thank you lovely ladies. Xxxxxxxxx

Scrumper sorry to hear u not sleeping. Have u always had this trouble? Will reading a book or a bath help?

As for those floods, let's hope the water contains itself very soon. It happens most years but never this bad :\

Thanks DD.

I always fret come WI. I suppose that is because for months it's been loose some then relax and gain that back and start again etc.

Although when I started Dukan late last year I got down to 73.1 and became complaciant again. But not this time. I am going to loose this weight way before my holiday this year in July and keep it off! KNowing that I would like to be maintaining by then and whatever I gain on holiday I can hopefully loose quickly when i return. In all honesty I usually loose 5 kg's and then gain 3 back. Last year I went on holiday without loosing, weighing in at 76kgs and then returned at 79kgs ( i felt awful and uncomfortable when we got home, nothing for work fit me etc...)

So in good preparation for July. Reach goal hopefully by end of March, 68 kgs. Then onto Conso really until about June? Will be on stabilization when away??!! EEK Anyway to far away and will devise a plan later in the coming months for this. Priority now is loose 5.4kgs.

Current goal is to be 72 or less by Jan 25. I return to work about then.

Roll on next WI and my determination to have another loss. Which means completing my 1200 sit up quota per week and keeping up the weights and cardio.

Bren
x

First post I came to this morning! EXCELLENT Bren! You sound so very motivated too for your future goals and targets so I'm convinced you'll get there! x

Well done Bren, excellent loss!

HI Bren,

that's a brilliant result and I think your target is achievable if you manage to stick to the plan... with all the exercise that should not be a problem.

Well done and good luck!

Well dinner was scrumptious! Basil and tomato based with lots of veggies. Had 6 prawns and an egg on top of the sauce.

Dessert was yoghurt and all food done by 8pm. I'm on the bike now for 30 and my walk this morning was an hour. Also going to some more sit ups. Aiming for bed by 10.30

Thanks everyone for the support x

Back