Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Fingers crossed for your WI Bren. x

Well thanks to all. Turns out friend cancelled and I had a PP day with wheat bran.

Water was 2 ltrs. Exercise was 30 on the bike this morning and a 50 min walk tonight with hubby. Oh and only 50 sit ups. Fell short of my 1200 last week. So up early tomorrow, gym, walk dog and then bike at night again. Want to get into routine before work starts.

PV tomorrow too, then tues and Wed will be PP's. Also going to aim for 3ltrs of water each day and no food after 7.30pm and in bed by 10.30.!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend xx

you sound super super focused xxx

Bren you are so focussed it is very inspirational! Well done on resisting all the carbs at the barbie - that couldn't have been easy!

Morning Hon.

Asda do size 13s in jeans i think

Hey viviacious Vicky! How is your morning, well day looking? It's 11pm over here Monday night.

Jeans are 'Lee Riders' they are my cheap fav ATM. Usually around the $100 mark and never need taking in at the waist!

i jumped on the scales again this morning. Wasnt going to as TOM this week and scales showed a little gain on the Sat morning I think it was! But back down to last Thurs WI of 73.4. So I worked out for 15 mins in the gym and then went for an hour fast walk this evening with a friend. Going to do another 100 sit up before bed, very soon, and going into school tomorrow to do some work.

Food wise I have posted in the menus and have done a good PV day. I did have a protein bar (v low carb) after walk, but before shops and home, as dinner and lunch were 6 hours apart!

Ive had about 3 ltrs of water today. Now for 2 PP days and then WI on Thursday. Really as TOM (which also bloated me last week) Im hoping for a STS. However feel with a good amount of exercise over the next 2 days I might see a loss? Aiming for 25 mins in the morning in my gym and then 30 mins on the bike in the evening :)

ps - A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR POPPING IN HERE AND HELPING ME STAY ON TRACK WITH YOUR SUPPORT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Going great guns on those exercises, Bren! You certainly deserve to lose weight for all that effort!

I did a full Pilates resistance band routine this morning - usually I only add a little of it in. Definitely feeling well stretched out and that my muscles have been working, but missing the buzz of cardio.

your doing fab Bren, keep up that exercise and you'll be Ms.Skinny-Minnie when you get back to work. Shall we have bets on how any people pass comment?!?
I say at least 10 people

Well goins in today but not sure if a 3.4 kg difference is really noticeable on me? Usually at 5 people say something!?

Woke up late and just trying for 20 mins of weights etc
Now!

I'm sure you'll have a loss, Bren, in inches if not on the scales.

What a long day at work. I'm on the bike now doing 30 before dinner. I had a peek on the scales this afternoon and they say 73.7, last WI was 73.4. So, given that it's at the end of the day I think I'm going to see a loss on the scales a day early if I weigh tomorrow.

I'm thinking of weighing a day early as a friend is coming over for dinner tomorrow night ( unplanned) and I suggested the pub so I don't have to cook. So that means PP all except dinner, as will be PV. Oh and to be social 1 drink.

Thoughts please? Xx

Go for it.

I take it the pub has something suitable to eat.
Weigh a day early, its your own rules you make on weigh ins.

An extra pv meal shouldnt hurt if its likely to keep you on track, thats what you need to do.

Keep it up, getting close now.....

robinhood said:
I'm sure you'll have a loss, Bren, in inches if not on the scales.

I hope so, haven't measured since the weekend?!

dukandebut said:
Steak and salad is always a good bet at the pub, Bren. Good luck with your weigh-in, and have a great time!

It will be fish and veg or salad for me, grilled. If no then Greek salad or prawn salad something.

Back