Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Well I've measured this morning.... To sum up the entire week i've eaten about 70% to my plan. I had a few unavoidable meals out and chose salads and spinach and ricotta options ( I always try for fish). I snuck in a 2 protein bars, 100g of Chocolate (I know!) and 2 biscuits, also milk in a bout 5 coffees so overall not too disappointed.

Mentally a tough week this week with some issues in my head (30% related to my uncomfortableness with my weight) so I'm still very happy with my loss... yes a loss!!!! of 2cm's around my waist and 5cm's in total off my body.

This coming week I am aiming for 1 -2 cm's off the waist again hopefully the latter. A few sessions at the gym about 3 or 4 and keep up with the water, no alcohol and no chocolate or biscuits! About 90 % with my food.

Wish me luck and I'm off to change my ticker!!! yay I love that bit.

Bren
XX

Well done on resisting the naughty food!! :D

I hope you're well Bren. Thanks for your support.

Lots of love - CC xxx

Well a disasterous weekend for me. I'm a little mental at the moment and doubting everything, including my husbands love for me. We have only been in Melbourne for 5 months and it's been tough on both of us and he works nights so I think the being on different schedules is taking a toll on my mind! He says he loves me and that I'm being silly to thinks these things, as does a girlfriend I have confided in (she lives in Melbourne also and we have been friends for 14yrs). I even went to the doctors last week and got some medication which I haven't taken yet.

Today was a better day where I didn't over analyize. But he's now just left for work and I'm lonely!

Listen to your friend. I knw its hard sometimes, but please.

We love you here too.:)

xx

Overall this weekend I attended the football with friends and a birthday party so ..... I've had bread, wine, cheese, chocolate and pasta! I havent over eaten just ate the wrong things. I did however go for a 1hr and 15mins walk and will be going to the gym in the morning.

I have also brought a protein powder and plan to replace 2 meals a day with this and have one meal with 2 pieces of fruit following my diet from last year. I just cannot manage to stick with Cohen's and really want to start exercising and on Cohen's it messes terribly with my hunger and I ususally end up deviating.

So tomorrow I aim for; protein drink, coffee/tea + 1/2 apple, shake, celery sticks, 2 crackers with mozzarella, homemade vege soup with a dollop of WW sour cream, 1/2 apple + camomile tea

wish me luck!!!!!!!!!

Bren
X

I'm feeling really positive about this! Just had my first protein shake, they are nice and only 190cal with skim milk. Just about to start the water guzzling, then off to the beautician and then the gym! It feels nice to not be eating the same breakfast which I have over the past 6 or 7 months (we always get breakfast right and then it's down hill after lunch!)

Right so off then and I'll post again later to let you all know.

Bren
X

I'm feeling really positive about this! Just had my first protein shake, they are nice and only 190cal with skim milk. Just about to start the water guzzling, then off to the beautician and then the gym! It feels nice to not be eating the same breakfast which I have over the past 6 or 7 months (we always get breakfast right and then it's down hill after lunch!)

Right so off then and I'll post again later to let you all know.

Bren
X

Hi Bren,

Good to hear you in good form and best of luck with your new diet.

What's the name of your new diet?

Love Mini xxx

Good luck with the new start to the diet.

Hope the beautician and the Gym made it a great day for you.

Thanks guys!

No name of my new diet. I do love protein drinks so found one that when mixed with skim milk it's about 185 cal. 17.9g protein,1.1g of fat and 3.7 of carb's.

So 2 meals will be shakes and a healthy meal at dinner either fish and salad or home made veg soup, eggs or tofu and vege.

I feel better just eating other foods rather than trying to stick with Cohen's 100% as I have on off for the past 6 or 7 months. I'm a little bored with the food among other things.

I've had a hard past few weeks mentally and feel like I just need a little change everywhere including my diet. I know and feel that by doing this I'll be able to get back into the exercise and this is what I truely miss.

When I was 65 - 66 kilos about 4 years ago. I exercised about 4/5 days a week and ate healthily, didn't have to keep a food diary and the weight just maintained itself. I just want this lifestyle back.

I reckon i'm about 8 kilos overweight now and would like to loose about 4 or 5 kilos in the next 6 weeks and the rest by Xmas.
Bren
X

Well the second protein drink down and 1 serve of fruit! I've managed only 1.5ltrs of water so back to it, the ironing and then off to work for parent teacher interviews. I'll be taking my soup with me to work along with my second peice of fruit.

Bren
X

Hey Bren.
Just thought I'd drop by and say hi. Good luck with the new diet, it sounds like you're doing great. Have fun at the gym this week!!!

~Silence~

it's sounding good honey. i'm glad you've decided on a course of action that will be right for you :)

enjoy the gymming :D

abz xx

The gym will be great if you're feeling down hun, as i'm sure it does something with your serotonin levels.
Hope you're ok :)
x

Gym was good only did 45mins though but I'm not bothered. The day went really well! I ate a bit of cheese and some pumpkin seeds and 10 almonds as extras but stuck to my protein shakes and vege soup meal. Only managed 2 ltrs of water though....

Anyways I am going to bed and feeling an empty stomach and not a full one. it's been so long since i've had this feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night all and on for another day of success in the morning. THINNESS HERE I COME..................

Bren
XX

good luck bren. don't overdo it and stick yourself in starvation mode though!! gymming that much with so few calories may have detrimental effects. see how you go :) goodnight :)

abz xx

That's why I've swapped from Cohen's as I want to go to the gym and I tried on C's but got really hungry and always deviated.

Today though i still ate healthy extras and feel physically and mentally great. I am literally going to go with the flow from here on in. Even though I would like to loss a little in 4 weeks before my visit home. And I will, just think and know that I will loose more if I do something I want to and feel confident and focused with.

Thanks babe, chat tomorrow!
X

Well good morning all!
Slept well and just had my first shake. I'm off to get ready for work. I'll post later! Thursday is looking very exciting I hope there's a change around the waist, I'm aiming for another 2cm's.

Abz are you on 810 at the moment? Because i was wondering if 810 is the amount of calories you are in taking for the day??? (including your shakes or not)

Bren
XX

hi bren. i just finished 810. yep. that's the amount in total, but of course you get your rda of vits and minerals in that in the shakes which is the secret to their success i think so your body doesn't go into starvation mode... i've just started the 1000 plan. so that's 1000 cals a day including 2 cambridge products. so an example day would be... an egg and a small slice of wholemeal toast for brekkie and a cambridge thing, a bowl of green salad for lunch and a cambridge thing. that includes lettuce, cucumber, rocket etc and radishes i think. no peppers or tomatoes... and then in the evening a chicken breast, a 150g of sweet potato, and 2 tblspoons of brocolli and a piece of fruit for dessert. that's what i had for my dinner tonight. i actually managed to gain at my weigh in which has flummoxed everyone involved and we are hoping now i'm on 1000 my hormones will sort themselves out and i'll lose because it's physically impossible to gain weight on 810 cals a day!! anyhoo. that's what's going on... ha. anyways, i'm off to bed. have a nice day :)

abz xx

Have a good sleep.

Me I have about 220cal (x2) in each shake, an apple 60cal, 4 crackers 88cal, kiwi fruit 120cal and dinner about 250 cal so all up so yeh about 1000 cal today.

I'm not too concerned as I'm sure it will work. I am also taking vitamins even though the protein says you can use them as meal replacements.

I am concerned that perhaps I should not measure in on Thursday as it will mean only 3 days doing this plan? However I have been watching things since last week with the food, except for the wine on the weekend with friends and 1 meal out??

What do you think?

Bren
X

Back