Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

not bad not bad. it's my first day of juddding and the last day of my detox, ha. quite easy to mix and match the two. tomorrow will be my first weigh in day though because i need to know what i lost on the detox, but it's around 7lbs. so today is a 500cal day *sigh*. i'm going to find it hard. i'm not used to cutting down to that low but we'll see how i go... this week is a bit of an experiment. if i maintain i'll be happy as i'm expecting to gain a wee bit after eating normal food again...

abz xx

Well it was only a matter of time!

Today 2 sultana's flew across the room and into my mouth! Very bad I know and I had a bit of mozzarella cheese which I am allowed but not on today's menu. Also 2 extra crackers and 1/2 an apple.:break_diet::break_diet:

Dont feel like any more and it was spread throughout the entire day. Still have the starved, skinny feeling that you have the first few days. Hoping that will subside tomorrow.:confused:

Overall disappointed because technically haven't been 100% (although wasn't a blow out, thanks the stars).

However I can confidently say I'm not falling off the wagon with this and I'm still going to fit into a fabulous dress on my birthday in 7 weeks and and 2 days time.

Bren
X

it might not be 100% bren, but it's 99.98% and everyone knows you round up :D

i wouldn't worry about it. imagine it never happened. you've done really well to stop. well done :)

abz xx

Thanks Abz.

How are you going so far?

Bren
X

Hey lady!

Give yourself a break Cohen's is BLOOMIN' hard!!! A couple of sultanas & a bit of mozzarella is not gonna change your weight/inch loss in the whole scheme of things! A friend of mine deviated every week but by having chocolate & currys!!

Keep focused & stay strong & I promise to do the same!

Your cohens buddy! Linzi.x

not doing too badly. have added crisps to my up day menu. oops. but other than that have stuck to what i decided to eat. am allowed up to 2000 cals today even though i'm not counting them and i know i'm nowhere near that... so it's all good, ha.

abz xx

Thanks people!

Today I'm really tried only 6 hours sleep and at the moment thinking about milk in my coffee. But haven't done it.

Meeting a new friend today in the city after work and have got an apple and will have it with a pot of tea of coffee.

Friday night will be hard. Going to see some comedy and perhaps dinner - It'll be fish and salad or a greek salad and I'll sneak some of my crackers in... also sparkling mineral water.

Hope the bubbles dont go to my head HAHAHAH!

Bren
X

Well sad to say.... I ate a muffin today went out for a coffee with a new friend and really regret it now and feel completely bloated but drinking lots of green tea and water to flush it out and ate my dinner as normal.

Very cross with myself. On the upside I have some energy and will attempt the gym in the morning!

Bren
X

oops a daisy bren. don't do it again. here is the promised kick!! :p

am sure your gym session will burn off that muffin and more besides so no worries.

abz xx

TA Abz

What are you eating today?

Bren
X

i'm on a down day so 500cals. so have had an egg for brekkie to keep me going, a chicken cupasoup for lunch, have an apple for my snack, am sucking on a werther's original to get rid of sweet cravings. i have diet coke at the ready if i need it and have a ww shepherds pie for dinner. then an early night i think!! ha.

abz xx

Cool and what's the time over there now?
X

it's quarter to three. how about you? am trying not to think about food. kind of difficult when at work, surrounded by people eating paninis (no worries, i'll have one tomorrow if i want one, ha) and reading through all this, which serves to remind you that you are dieting!!

abz xx

Yeh, I know

After eating that muffin my taste buds and tummy became very hungry. I came home ate dinner and I've eaten a little extra from my foods but only foods on the list. Still after 6 cups of green tea my tummy is feeling better, not so bloated and the hunger feeling has well and truly subsided.

I can't wait for the day my I'm at goal and have re fed and can eat carefully and have the energy to do my gym sessions.

What's your goal for tomorrow ( I know it's only today for you ) Mine is to drink 4 ltrs of water. Will let you know the progress updates throughout the day!

It's 11.51pm over here and my hubby is at work and I'm addicted to this website! I'm doing all my house work now so on my day off tomorrow I can go to the gym do my marking and then a spot of shopping before a staff meeting at school I will have to go in for.

Bren
X

you have to be proud of me. it's the department's 10th birthday apparently and we've all been brought cupcakes in a little pretty bag, ha. mine is sitting on my desk waiting for tomorrow.

a xx

Step away from the cupcake and offer it someone else, say your not hungry.

I ate over again today but only with the food on my plan; 4 crackers, 1/2 apple and 50 gm of cheese. No worries I drank 3.6 ltrs of water and I'm drinking green tea and only 1 coffee.

Also went to the gym. Feeling a little blah and tempted as TOTM starts on Saturday.

I'm going to hang in there though that dress needs to fit and I want to wear some of my old work clothes next week.

Bren
X

Step away from the cupcake and offer it someone else, say your not hungry.

I ate over again today but only with the food on my plan; 4 crackers, 1/2 apple and 50 gm of cheese. No worries I drank 3.6 ltrs of water and I'm drinking green tea and only 1 coffee.

Also went to the gym. Feeling a little blah and tempted as TOTM starts on Saturday.

I'm going to hang in there though that dress needs to fit and I want to wear some of my old work clothes next week.

Bren
X

well i just ate that cupcake nearly 24 hours after it was given to me. woo. ha. and now i'm not hungry so i'll leave lunch until later. this deferred gratification thing is great. although part of my reasoning is that i can't think of anything i fancy and i've been drinking coffee all morning which seems to have run off with my appetite... am going to have to be careful to eat enough calories today.. think the low days are getting me used to less, although i've only had a couple.

well done on today hon. no kick today :) have you tried on your little black dress recently? it getting any closer to fitting?

abz xx

The black dress is still to tight really have to loose about 4 kilos before I will feel confident enough to put it on. Thinking that in the school holidays just before my birthday doing the gym everyday for 2 weeks, only on week days. I'll see if I can afford some personal training sessions.

Water, water water will try to aim for 4 ltrs tomorrow. Going out for dinner tomorrow night also planning to have fish and salad. Also trying to aim for another gym session before we go out.

How's work? Are you still thinking about CDC?

Bren
X

Back