Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Right well it's lunch now and I'm doing okay but will try to drink another 750ml of water before I eat. This will take me to 1.9ltr so far.

HEY darling,

Thanks and wishing you positive thoughts and a excellent 1st day. We are doing this.... bring on the thinness!

Bren
XX

Right People, This Is It!

Well nearly completely in the zone only deviated a little today and after I do go off track (which was on the weekend) it does take me a few days to get back into the full swing of things.

There cant, and wont be, any mucking around for me from here in. I have 6 weeks to loose those centimeters from my waist before my 30th. So 3 weeks of diet and then 3 weeks of refeed!

I will be posting very regularly to keep myself on track so everyone and anyone please please help my along the way.

First mini goal - 4 ltrs of water tomorrow!

Will keep you all posted and from over here in OZ good night!

Bren
XXXXX

good night bren. i'll keep my big bum kicking boots handy as a deterrent but you won't need them :D

abz xx

I did feel thin for most of the day and managed to make it through my afternoon patch with a bit of milk in my coffee (skinny cappuccino). Then this evening because we were going to pick up our new telly I ate dinner 1 hour early....Big MISTAKE!. I have been hungry ever since; cheese, crackers, blueberries(only thing not allowed yet) picked at hubby's salad, 2 apples a few spoons of yoghurt and this is about all I can remember.

Tomorrow I have eaten.

This is what I plan to eat.

1 egg + 65g of veg - DONE
1/2 apple + long black (decaf) - DONE
115g tofu + 90g of veg (curry and mayonaise)DONE
2 crackers + green tea DONE
diet sprit zero, 1/2 green apple, 1 kiwi and 1 crackerDONE
coffee
115g fish +115g veg (curry powder and mayo), sprite zeroDONE
1 kiwi +green teaDONE

4 ltrs of water!DONE

Ditzee and Taz this is the plan whats yours? Maybe we should post this everyday to make us more accountable?

Bren
X

Last edited:
Wow you are strong!!! Hope you're going well today pretty lady.

Hey girls,

I've been 85% today. As usual when I start feeling confident about having everything under control give myself a reward! Today was breakfast out... I had muesli and yoghurt (muesli is off the list) apart from that I've eaten to my plan; went to the gym and then had half a protein bar with hubby.

However I'm not going to have my evening meal as I'm not hungry and have eaten carbs that aren't allowed on my plan. Also I've drunk about 3.5ltrs, or more, of water!!! This is big for me.

Feeling good and going to the football tomorrow, so will take my lunch with me and eat it at half time. Challenge will be not having a glass of wine! Might take my diet sprite and water with me! We usually go out for Japanese after also, dont know what I'm going to do there.

How are you 2 going today?

hey bren. you are doing well. when are you next due for a measure? do you know how you are getting on?

i am so twitchy. feel like i'm weaning myself off drugs or something. i don't feel physically hungry but really really crave food. it's quite difficult to disassociate the two feelings but now i have it's quite scary. i didn't know i was actually just addicted to eating rather than a specific food until the last couple of days!! still, am in ketosis so bring on the weight loss!!

abz xx

I measured yesterday so this was my new measure in day! It was Mondays but I've avoided it the last 2 because of so much cheating! It took 3 days, 2 half arsed and 1 perfect (yesterday) to get back into the swing of things. Fell slightly off today but not having my evening meal (as mentioned above).

Hoping that today, having a taste of something different doesnt throw me off and on a bender.

X

you'll be fine hon. stick at it. if i can resist eating everything in sight then you can :D

Hey girls,

I've been 85% today. As usual when I start feeling confident about having everything under control give myself a reward! Today was breakfast out... I had muesli and yoghurt (muesli is off the list) apart from that I've eaten to my plan; went to the gym and then had half a protein bar with hubby.

However I'm not going to have my evening meal as I'm not hungry and have eaten carbs that aren't allowed on my plan. Also I've drunk about 3.5ltrs, or more, of water!!! This is big for me.

Feeling good and going to the football tomorrow, so will take my lunch with me and eat it at half time. Challenge will be not having a glass of wine! Might take my diet sprite and water with me! We usually go out for Japanese after also, dont know what I'm going to do there.

How are you 2 going today?

I'm happy :)

Enjoy the footie tomorrow ... :) I can appreciate your quandry about Japanese ..:eek:

Well 2 glasses of wine and vege lasagne, I now have a stomach ache from the food (as I've not had presevatives etc in so long) But only 2 meals today because I have eaten real food.

I now have to beat the Mondayitis and get back in the zone. Last week I got really off track and depressed after the weekend. But water water and more water tomorrow and the gym.

I've been twice now in the past 3 days to the gym and I plan to measure in on Friday morning. Sounds strange but really looking forward to that as I'm keen to have a good week, got a positive feeling about it all!

How's your day been?

My team 'Carlton' won, great game and really close until the last 15 minutes.

woo. well done on being restrained. there's a couple of us in the chat room if you want to join us?

abz xx

I'm off to bed actually had a very late night last night doing reports and had to get up early today so bearly keeping my eyes open.

Speak to you tomorrow.

Love
Bren
X

HOW COME YOU ARE STILL UP. I'M JUST GETTING READY TO GO TO WORK!

Already done my situps and hoping for a good day. Although, can feel a headache coming on a good sign my body is not happy with having food not on my plan i.e the 2 glasses of wine and the vege lasagne!

Sleep well and chat later.
X

have a good day at work bren :) stick to it today, your body will thank you. and drink loads of water, get rid of that headache.

good luck :)

abz xx

Back