Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

How are things Bren?

Hi Chaching!
Rellies are all gone and back to Tasmania the next guests arrive on Monday. Just a mate of my hubby's so I can still stick with my dieting which has been festive!!! Drinking, eating (some naughties hehe!)

But been walking or to the gym everyday and been drinking about 2 ltrs of water everyday. I feel bloated but not going to stress too much about things.

Georgie, darl I know the feeling of a little loosing and then a little gaining..... the ladt 4 kilos are the hardest I reckon. You get so close and then become confident and forget to maintain the healthy food balance and exercise. I really feel this is the key for me.

Bren
XX

Happy New year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there honey. happy new year!! i've eaten masses and masses and still have this weekend celebrating christmas with my dad to go. can't wait to get sorted on monday. taking it easy this weekend too though. am so sick of food!!

abz xx

yeah you have to keep the balance going, hope you had a gd new year!

Thanks all same back to everyone!!!

Will post again later and fill you all in on my plan of action.

Bren
X

Hey everyone, what a crazy and busy period that Xmas and NY's thing. Next year I say we ban it!!

I've been back on track yesterday and today, although not enough water today. I'm doing a combo of CD(790), calorie counting and my old Cohen's plan (mainly the food choices).

I felt less bloated today in the morning when I got up and tonight again I have that feeling of having not over eaten and will be going to bed not about to pop!! Does anyone else do this??

I am really embracing this feeling at the moment and thinking about how even better I will be feeling tomorrow morning. Over the past 3/4 weeks I have gained just over 2 kg's and I have now only got 1.4 kg's to go before I'm back at where I was about 2 weeks before Xmas.

But here is the big news...............tomorrow I pick up my brand new, yes that's right a brand new silver Suzuki Swift the model under the sports however it looks exactly like the sports but without mag wheels and a twin exhaust....I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bren
x

ha. get you with your trendy car :D

am so glad that things are going well with you hon. keep up with that wonderful feeling :D cd has caught up with me today and i'm really lethargic and headachey and have four hours of work left to go, but tonight i plan to collapse on the sofa in front of csi again :)

abz xx

Hi Bren and Happy New Year!

Glad you had a lovely time - and the car sounds fab!!

Xmas left me 7lbs up (oops!) so I am currently trying to shift it again, combo of VLCD and low-GI. Anyway we will get there soon enough this last stretch always is the hardest.

Keep your chin up hun

Carol x

I'm still eating christmas treats...wow a new car for you, great!

Hi ladies....

New car ROCKS!!!

I love it, love it, love it and did i mention loooooooooooove it.

I've been following 790 on CD some days closely and others not. I lost the 400gm I gained before Xmas and still had 1 kilo to go. TOM is next week and weigh in is on Friday morning and usually this means a gain, 99% gauranteed. I do feel as though I've lost though so would be happy with staying the same.

Bren
X

good news on the car babes :)

you never know. if you are sticking to 790 i don't think you'll gain. get glugging that water. and if you do at least you know it's just water retention :)

abz xx

YAY I LOST 200GM !!

This is good because normally the weigh in before TOM I gain big time. My next weigh in is not for about a week and a half, thank god, because I have visitors this weekend and I will be going out for dinner and drinking. I also ate pasta out at an Italian restaurant 2 days ago.

The day after the pasta I felt so bloated and full I really just ate because I had to and not because I was hungry. I have noticed though that on the day the I do indulge it takes 2 days or normal eating for my body to recover. I feel when I reach goal that this will be very very important for maintaining.

I lost 1cm off my waist too!

Have an awesome weekend people.

Bren
XX

Thanks Clarri

How's your losses going I see that ticker is moving!
Bren
x

I'm already in today and just about to start the water. The first of the 3ltrs I drink is cold green tea. I really think that this is helping! A little secret of mine which I am very happy to share with the world.

Your right guzzle that water tomorrow and in 2 days you will notice the bloating and lbs will start to disappear!!! You'll get that groove back by Monday Clarri

Bren
X

Back