Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

OKAY SO HERE IS THE PLAN FOR TOMORROW!.....

Shake for breakfast, in the car on the 30 mins drive to work 170cals
plain low fat yoghurt 150g about 100cals (replacing my milk allowance with it) CDC says okay??
porridge for lunch 170cals ( i add some linseed meal)
green tea
coffee (black) with CD bar after school 176cals
diet sprite zero 4cals
tofu and vege for dinner 200cals

Cool that's 820cals for the day. I have been slightly beating myself up for doing 1200, 1000 then 1000 cals for the past 3 days.... opnly 2 days until WI and I am hoping to be under 77kg's

I feel being back at work that this routine and food plan is achievable I just need the will power now! Should also easily manage the 2.5ltrs of water too.

Oh and going for a walk with a friend after work. Which is the time I usually fill the void in the day with food! Anyone else suffer at this time??

Just got back in from the gym and had my tofu and vege for dinner and just going to have another green tea and iron my clothes for the week and hopefully off to bed early.

Bren
X

Sounds like you've got things all sorted!

Well just getting ready for work and sipping away at my water. I am hoping for a much better day today.

XX

Have a good day Bren... I'm off to bed catch up with you laters. x

Hey Linz

I am struggling a little with getting on the CD 790 plan 100%. However I am still having low calories of 1000 give or take for the past 3 days. I can feel my stomach shrinking though so that's a good sign.

It's the TOM also which probably wont help on Wednesday's WI.... oh well take it as it comes.

My water intake today has been only 400ml and a few green teas!!! I KNOW... So going to guzzle some more green tea before bed. Back onto it tomorrow. A total of 1138cals today. It was the first day back at school and really hectic so quite hard to stay focused. I tend to want to eat when I am avoiding work or there is too much work to do.... that's why I am avoiding it... vicious circle that.

I am seriously wanting to do SS in my head with 4 packs but know that I wont be able to stick with it either as my will power is not high at the moment. I really thought that I would be able to get back into a rhythm quicker but to no avail after the road trip.

Bren
X

Right I need and most importantly want to be thinner and love life again, truly I do.

I know CD works really well with SS but I cannot stick with it. So 790 is my chosen plan and tomorrow I am.... yes i am... really going to give it my best shot, here is the plan;

B - shake 170 cals
s - coffee and yoghurt (instead of milk) plain and low fat CDC says this is ok 100 cals
L - porridge and flaxseed meal CDC says this is also ok 175 cals
s- celery stalk and black coffee 6 cals
s - g/tea and CD bar 176 cals
D - tofu and vege, sprite zero 180 cals

Total of 807 cals so that's perfect!

Any thought's???
Bren
X

Well I'm off to bed and ready for the day ahead tomorrow. Just for some inspiration and positive vibes. i am going to do some sit ups now before I crawl into my warm bed.

Have a great day peeps!!

xx

Thanks Gem

I still wasn't 100% but I think my best day yet! I ate about 2 - 3TBS of almonds and pumpkin seeds and 1 TBS of white choc cooking drops!!! I know! And it's my WI tomorrow afternoon. I am too tired to go to the gym and have some school work to organise for tomorrow tonight anyway. Its TOM so not feeling very confident about a loss.

Still i am enjoying the packs and flavours and know that it will just be a matter of timing to be in the 100% zone. I was so good until this afternoon and even began chewing some gum only to buckle remove it and put said above forbidden food in it!

I hope you have a good day planned with lots of food variety. Are you finding your mum being non encouraging difficult at all?
XX

WI revealed a loss..... 1.1kg's or 2.4lbs! very happy that i returned to the same weight I was before the road trip which was only 4 days on CD. So all in all over 16 days with a 7 day road trip I have managed to loose. Happy happy happy.

And I am in Ketosis. Bad new is not sure if I have hubby's flu or CD headache prior to Ketosis, event though the stick says i am in the first shade of pink???

Good thing is the Sudafed makes me not hungry!

XX

Well done on the loss, babe! That's fantastic news!!

Aww sucks you're feeling under the weather. What is the ketosis readings for, and what do they mean? My sister in law's a type 1 diabetic and had a pot of sticks in the bathroom and always wondered what they were for.

Bron

Firstly congrats for you! How was your wedding?? Am I right weren't you getting married???

Ketosis is when you body is burning stored fat and you are in weight loss (your body anyway). The ketostix should read pink if they are dark you are dehydrated, if it doesn't change colour you are not usually in the fat burning zone.

I am hoping the flu will pass quickly and I am just about to go to bed. How on earth have you been? My road trip went well although, all I did was eat and drink lots!!

Bren
XX

Well still sick today and have a constant runny nose! Not happy about that.

Food wise good;
CD porridge
1.5 CD bars
3 coffee only 1 with milk
2TBS of yoghurt
1/2 CD choc shake hot

Either going to SS with another pack or have a meal??? Not sure. I've also drunk 3 Bullion's and about 3 ltrs of water.

Bren
X

Well done on the weight loss, Bren. I can't believe how much water you're able to drink.

Sorry you're feeling sick, though. Hope you feel better soon.

Today was the football;

CD porridge
CD bar
coffee
celery sticks
Atkins bar (was better than hot chips or wine) 220cals! but only 2g of carbs which is good
some almonds and sultana's
bullion
tofu and vege of dinner

cals are still low but higher than normal maybe over 1000 today... ooops, never mind, could have been much worse. I have drunk about 2.5ltrs of water and done 40 mins at the gym.

I naughtly jumped on the scales after my breakfast and a workout, so not truly accurate but revealed a 400gm loss since Wednesday afternoon's WI.

Bren
X

I cupboard and fridge picked last night about 500cals! Not happy but it was bound to happen with my will power. Today though has been much better and I am on track with 3 packs and a meal. Water is looking good also and I think I might go to the gym in a while.

Hoping to keep this up until Thursday for WI. My birthday is on Friday and we are just heading out to the football game. I dont really feel like being on public display and sociable with friends and not being able to drink or eat anything as I really wan to make a good dent in my weight by lets say 13th of August. So in 4 weeks I would like to be 7kg's ligther which is another 5.6kg's away.

Think i need a ticker for this......

Well done for being on track today, Bren. And yay for your 400g loss.

Oh thanks Kaitlyn! I got it wrong was actually only 300gm loss oops.

Definitely feeling back on track and hoping for a loss on Thursday. Thinking next week about SSing with no meal and having 4 packs instead of the 3 recommended for my height. I am 1 foot short according to the guidelines. I will talk to my CDC about this.

Today was a good day however, I did prepare too much on my plate this evening and didn't stop when i got full.

TODAY I HAVE LEARNT;
It's okay to leave food on the plate if you are full (will remember this)
Make you portion sizes smaller (will do this tomorrow)
To resist eating/buying food to eat on the drive home unless truly hungry (I resisted this today)
That I can by determined and succeed at loosing these last 10 kilos's (this year)

Bren
XX

Well I haven't over eaten and I haven't stuck to 810 today instead I have consumed about 1150cals (mainly CD and 810 food), 3ltrs of water and 50 mins at the gym.

Feeling thin and not bloated at the end of the day and looking forward to a good feeling in the morning too.

Bren
XX

No gym yesterday and a pretty good day on CD. I did the ss+ PLAN and did nibble a few nuts and seeds (cannot help myself) oh and a 88 cal protein bar.

WI this evening...... I'm feeling really good about my body so hopefully a good result.

Bren
XX

Back