Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Sounds like you have done well while away, I'm sure it will be no big issue when you get on the scales!

hey honey. did you have a fab time? i'm sure like puggso says the scales will show your hard work :)

abz xx

Hey guys, i haven't abandoned mini's it's just taking me a little while to re adjust to being home. Importantly I am very happy in the mind and just eating in moderation and healthily. Exercising about 3 times a week and just want to focus on getting that going strong before I adjust my foods (even though really good with that at the moment, no more than 1500 cals a day).

I have given up on the scales for now and I am going to judge via clothes and tape measure and generally try and listen to my body! The exercise is really helping with this as i am starting to feel firmer and fit.

Love you all and hope all is well.... Puggso a pub crawl diet!!!????

Bren

Love you all and hope all is well.... Puggso a pub crawl diet!!!????

Bren

Was on a pubcrawl last week and dropped 2.5lbs and done one yesterday so hoping for the same :p

Bren, how are you? I haven't spoken to you in ages, been very busy with Uni. Hope you're well and glad everything is going well xx

SHANTEL WOW!!! Hun look at your amazing achievements, your hard work is truly admirable and deserved, well done babe!

Hi all, it's been a really tough 2 weeks with my head and busy with work as the school year is ending and students are starting exams and i need to write reports etc, hence my lack of posting.

Basically I have been a little relaxed since being back from Perth and again stuck in the situation where I am scared of the scales and trying to determine whether I want to be on them or not??....

Exercise is going okay about 4 sessions a week of either the gym, walking and just trying to get into jogging outside. Jogging outside is only for about 20 mins and then the gym usually around 50mins and walking a hour minimum.

Food wise the past 3/4 weeks I have overcome many barriers with getting back out and going to restaurants and being social again and seeing my friends. For the past year or more I have shunned any event or outing which involved food or drink. Although having been going out I have been eating a higher amount of calories and now want to be focused but not obsessed with food, again, and begin my weight loss journey again.

So today is day 3 of calorie counting again (actually writing things down) and sticking with 80% of my old Cohen's program. I am finding it much easier to stick with knowing that if I want to have a drink of wine on the weekend or at any point I can along with a banana or other foods which I feel like.

To sum things up just going to post a little less, as so I dont become too obsessed with food again. Going to keep up my exercise and healthy eating and allow my mind not to get stressed about things.

I hope everyone is doing well and you will all remember to pop in an say hello even though I think I might only be on once or twice a week.

Bren
X

it's so good to have you back bren. even if it is on a part-time basis. my weight loss is going nowhere at the moment but i'm not too worried about it. this too shall pass :)

abz xx

Yeah I am just trying to find a good balance with my head and allowing myself healthy food, the occasional treat (once a week), keeping up 4 exercise sessions a week and over 2.5ltrs of water a day.
Knowing that on the weekends I will have a glass or 2 of wine.

Abz like you I know this will pass and we will both allow our bodies to rid this fat. The past few days i have been doing really well and feel generally fitter and healthier, even though the tape measure now says that my waist is back up to 77cm??!!!! Like I said the last 3 days have been very positive and I feel in control again. So back to 1200 cals a day now and hoping that the tape measure will be kind at the end of the week.

I'm so scared of the scales it's ridiculous. Not even going to think about them until my waist is around the 74 - 75cm.

Take care.

Bren
X

Well a good day yesterday around 1200 cals and then some floor and fit ball stretches for about 15 mins.

This morning i was going to brave a jog around the local park after dropping hubby at work, but still very sore in the hip from the jog a few days ago so drove to the gym and did a session for 35 mins and will probably go with hubby this evening too.

Aiming for around the 1200 mark each day during the week and perhaps 1500 on the weekends to factor in eating out and glasses of wine. Along with 4 sessions a week of 45 min or longer fingers crossed and I should shift some kilos and cm's.

Bren
X

Welll a really full on weekend filled with eating and drinking as my brother inlaw and his new girlfriend came to visit!

I have been good with getting back into the exercise and eating... probably around 1400 cals a day this week so far. We are having a heat wave at the moment and I am just trying to keep up with exercise every second day for 45 mins! So far so good.

And just accepted the yr 11 coordinator role at school next year!

xx

Oh and my waist this morning was 76cm's!!!! So will wait another couple of days and re measure before changing my mini goals.

Well I piked on the walk this evening. Had Japanese with hubby for dinner (healthy really) and then walked around the shops for 1.5hrs after, so maybe that has done something. Will try and do some sit ups etc before bed and who knows might even make a walk in the morning before work! (Always say this but never do it!)

Bren
X

No walk this morning or sit ups last night, just had too much work to do and then too exhausted. Although I love the weekend because it gives my time to exercise!

xx

I've signed up with my fitness pal again and going to try really hard and log my calories and exercise with that. I have a feeling that my body is not getting enough cals?

GYM LAST NIGHT FOR ABOUT 45 MINS! I am starting to have that tight fit feeling in my body happen again and just need to keep reminding myself of this so i dont binge/snack on sugar stuff. Which i have been craving as of late?

My fitness pal is going good but I find that I am not perfect with entering my food diary, as it takes a while.... Thinking about joining WW's?? They meet every Saturday morning near me. Might phone them today and get a price?

Bren
X

Going for a sauna this afternoon before my school dinner.

Been thinking about the WW thing a little more and feel that I might just turn up at the meeting on Saturday anyway if I dont have time to call during the week.

Just hoping that it sorts things out as I need to get the calculations withs food and exercise right now to shift these last 10 kg's. Especially now that my mind is in the right place for it!

x

Back