Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Finding it really easy. Yesterday I had to tally the points in my head as such a hectic few days. I have eaten out about 4 times this first week but, have managed to stay within my Fast Start allowance of 20pt per day. i think one day i did 22! As of tomorrow (Sat) I will be having 22pts per day. I am going to try and save 1pt every day for weekend drinking or a meal. Scales early on in the week had revealed a loss, and I feel lighter, so hoping WI tomorrow morning will be good.

How is SW going? More importantly how is pregnancy???

Bren
X

Muesil and yoghurt 3.5
WW bar 1.5
choc frog 1.5
c/cheese and salad 2

8.5 so far

WI tomorrow EEEEK

good luck honey :D

i haven't started sw yet as i still feel very sick and the things i can keep down aren't sw friendly, ha. but i'm hoping in the next week or so (i know i said this last week, but i'm not giving up hoping, ha) i will feel better and be able to get into it :)

i am currently eating a chicken salad sandwich that i brought for my lunch for breakfast as it's all i have that i fancy... so that might give you some indication of how pregnancy is going :)

abz xx

SOmething to look forward to your cravings. I have the urge to eat something sugary but I wont. Think I might have gone over points today by 3! And the day before WI, always the way hey.

So going to guzzle the green tea and proof read the rest of my reports hopefully in the next 2 hours. Also TOM in a day so think I might be bloated in the morning. Oh and to top things off haven't been to the gym in about 11 days!!!! Will aim for tomorrow morning before WI but not counting on it.

Fingers crossed for SW next week for you. Have you done this in the past?

i have done slimming world before and it really does work but i always got impatient, ha. well i've about six months to do it in and it's no race at the moment. if i come out the same as when i went into this then i'll be fine with that. at least i'll be back where i started. i just don't want to gain immense amounts of weight.

Abz, take this as it comes. Like you said SW works and from what I hear it is safe when pregnant and how knows what might happen? You may only gain 14lbs, even if you do gain more the baby weighs about 8lbs when it's out and then all the fluid. Fastest weight loss you will ever have giving birth! LOL

Lets all get pregnant hey!!!

xx

ha. well what they don't tell you is that eating constantly is the only way to stop being sick all the time and the stuff you can eat is bad for you (or at least in my case :D). fruit and veg has made me sick for over a month now although i'm managing to get back into it slowly now, and i have gained massively. this is what i'm hoping to get rid of over the next six months :)

SO you have mainly been into greasy foods or carbs and sugar? And the fruit and vege makes you want to be sick literally? I hear that in the first trimester it can be like that and then the second you can completely switch.

My friend at work has had morning sickness now and she is due in 4 weeks. Must say she has been eating pears and other fruit most of the time, we have lunch together regularly.
x

that's it bren. bready things, greasy things, cheesy things, pasta things. veg can be in meals but not seperate to. so i can't nibble on it. and fruit is the same. although i bought some clementines this morning and i'm going to give them a shot and see what happens... ha.

What about fruit and jelly cups??? Or tin fruit in syrup?

Bloody hell hey! Although cheese does sound oh so appealing to me....... my weakness LOL!
x

nope. both turn my stomach. honestly hon, i've tried and failed on many occasions, ha. so i'm waiting it out. i managed two apples yesterday without too much fuss, and am currently eating a fruity yoghurt so am hoping that this is the turning point, ha.

abz xx

Who would have thought..... fruit in yoghurt is going to be the path back onto fruit! LOL.

You love fruit. Hope I dont crave meat when I'm pregnant!

i do love fruit bren. absolutely love it. and i used to love tuna until eating it had dire consequences. am hoping i'll want to eat it again afterwards, ha.

have just tried drinking apple and blueberry juice and for some reason it tastes like prunes... which isn't a bad thing if that's what you are expecting. not sure if it's because i'd just eaten yoghurt so am giving it a miss but i was really looking forward to that pure fruit juice drink, ha.

abz xx

You poor thing xx

WHat is for lunch as the sandwich is no more?

x

i got another sandwich bren :) a ham salad one. i had cauliflower cheese but it just doesn't look appetising at the mo...

Finding it really easy. Yesterday I had to tally the points in my head as such a hectic few days.
X

This is were mobile phones become a god-send. Mines has a note function and I keep track of my points through-out the day there. If yours doesn't a saved text would do just as well.

I do this as my head is like a siv at times and I can easily forget everything.

Good luck for WI Bren... not that you'll need it you always do so well. x

EXCELLENT IDEA with the phone. I have an iphone so this is doable!

Linz, great to see you. Hope all is good with the family and kiddies. Thanks

Ta Clarri, I am just off to WI now, but might not be able to post my results until later tonight.

Hubby has the day off and after WI we are going to go for a late breakie mmmmmmmm

xx

good luck for WI Bren, you'll be fab! :D xxx

Back