Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

well done bren. things are going really well for you at the mo :) i think ww could be a really good idea for you.

i'm thinking of joining slimming world again. have you read my news? :D

abz xx

Thanks Clarri, I have never done WW before and think that having a group support would help and alos reporting to someone to be weighed in I think will also keep me on track. At the moment I am just watching my calories but I feel that I need some further guidance and retraining in the food dept, variety really and factoring in my exercise.

Abz!!! Absolutely wonderful news babe. I am soooooo happy for you. Life and marriage are blooming in your house. When are you due? SW is quite popular and safe when preggers I hear, so a good choice.

I'm going to go and join on Sat morning for WW and be weighed for the first time EEK! fingers crossed for not too much damage. Hoping for a 3 kilo loss before Xmas in 5 weeks. Then whilst over the our school holidays another 3 perhaps? Just looking to be half way there before I go back to work in the new year at the beginning of Feb.

xx

Well tomorrow is the first meeting. I'm excited, nervous and worried.

how did it go bren?? update please :D

and i'm due on the 24th may :) although i'm sure they'll change that a few times before i get there :)

abz xx

hi, bren hows it going? lol havent been here for a while yikes! I had a few months without internet cuz my comp broke :rolleyes: anyway Ive only lost 2 pounds since ive been away!! but to be honest not been trying too hard im quite busy now doing a floristry course, and doing italian :)

HI YA ladies!

Well WW, Abz, was very disorganised as the normal leader was away. So the other lady, very old and slow, was a nightmare. The fill in leader was really good and I think I may switch to her location about 15 mins away on a Tues night. Although this Tuesday is another school dinner for the yr 12's graduating, so maybe not this week.

The damage wasn't too bad 76.8kilo/169lbs. So started yesterday and was going to do Fast Start (20 points) but we went to a festival unexpectedly. I calculated that I consumed 24 points for the day. After Fast Start (1st wk) my points will be 22 per day. Should be pretty easy. I am looking forward to a positive week and hopefully a little surprise on the number front in a weeks time.

Georgie, welcome back! Bummer about your computer, i presume it's all fixed now? on you for loosing and not gaining without being on minis. Your courses sound great. I did 2.5yrs of italian at school. I can only speak a little now....

x

APPLE MUESLI VIA WW instructions 4pts
ginger kiss WW bar 1.5 pts
coffee with a little milk 0.5 pts

So far...

it's looking like a tofu curry for lunch;
Tofu 3pts
all veges are 0pts
mayo 1.5 pts

So roughly 10.5pts. Not sure about dinner. Will maybe eat some grapes and kiwi fruit and possible some mango. Will try and aim for the 20pt Fast Start limit today. Weighed on my scales today and will do again in the morning to see if anything is moving. Hoping after the mountains or reports and marking I have to do I might be able to get my nails done???? and the gym.

TOFU was changed to Tuna and I had 2 crackers with it. Not sure if d/Coke is worth any points will have to find this out.

So just having another coffee and I am sitting on 10.5pts and it's only 3.30pm. I'm so over the marking but funnily enough not picking at food. Hubby wants tapas for dinner so maybe meat for him, and cheese for me and him, along with point free vege and crackers. I should be good to come in at 20pts!

xx

Diet coke has no points :)

Well I have had 2 eggs a muffin and baked beans for tea. yum!

So up to 20 pts now as i haven't mentioned grapes, another coffee and half muesli bar.

First of hopefully many more successful days. It's always so exciting that first weeks and the losses in the beginning. Hoping for a good first WI.

x

Well it's lovely, well bloody awesome, to say that I have lost 800gm on my scale since starting 2 days ago. That's 1.7lbs!

So I know that I will be having a loss my first week. I am going to aim for some exercise this week too but, I have alot on with work.

Still woooo hooooooo I'm on the loosing wagon again (about time)!

bren
X

Well it's lovely, well bloody awesome, to say that I have lost 800gm on my scale since starting 2 days ago. That's 1.7lbs!

So I know that I will be having a loss my first week. I am going to aim for some exercise this week too but, I have alot on with work.

Still woooo hooooooo I'm on the loosing wagon again (about time)!

bren
X

No cheating ;)

No there has been no cheating and all points have been tracked.

I even had dinner out tonight, garlic prawns (left a lot of the sauce and rice, ate all the prawns and salad).... the rest of my points and a glass of wine (not finished) all up around 9pts, mainly for the sauce and the little bit of rice.

Going to bed feeling good. I haven't over eaten. Aiming for some exercise on Wed, its the earliest window of opportunity.

Not going to brave the scales until WI on Sat. I am going to go to another session at the same place before I make any decision to move meetings. It's been good to see the numbers falling and I dont want a gain to get me down and falter.

TODAY;
YOGHURT 1
BAR 2.5
WW BAR 1.5
CRACKERS 1.5
MANGO 1
SALAD + TOFU 2.5
COFFEES 1
DINNER 9

Will it matter if after Fast Start that I might alternate between 20 - 22 per day? Perhaps I could continue on 20 and save 2 pts each day? Even 1 saved per day would be enough. Unless I am exercising.... then I will have the full 22.

Day 3 done.

xx

Well it's morning now and I am not going to sneak any not until WI at the meeting. Then I will check mine once on the day after.

x

Well for my first week I have really had it rough with 2 meals out and another function tomorrow night. Along with a couple of wines. All of which I have calculated into my 20pt Fast Start! Fingers crossed for scale kindness on Sat morning. I will also get to meet the WW leader as she was away last week.

I would like to loose 4.5kilos by Xmas, that's about 10lbs. Wish for me but you never know.

Still no gym I have work which MUST be done.

Bren
X

I was so tempted to jump on the scales this morning..... but resisted. Really can't wait to be told that I have officially had a loss.

good luck with your WI - is it today?

you can easily do 10lbs by xmas, and you'll look fab when you get there! :) xxx

Thanks Rach, WI on sat morning.

How are u going?

Back