Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Feeling better at night going to bed and not feeling full and overeaten. Sticking 70% on Cohen's and eating some extra healthy options as the gym does make me more hungry. I did have a biscuit and small choccy today, but I have been exercising the past 4 days straight. About 1.5 ltrs of water today though so will change that tomorrow; back to 3!

Bren
X

Well, I've been eating healthy and sticking to the plan except for today as a going away lunch at work. Didn't eat much sugary stuff but had bread, which I dont like at all or ever eat and now feeling bloated.

I am meeting with a CDC tomorrow and strongly thinking about getting on board with it to loose my last 19 lbs in about 6 weeks!!! Fingers crossed hey.
XX

Abz and Linz where are you girls.

I go away in about a week and will be awol for 2 week, back on the 6th of Oct.
XX

Hey Bren

Been really busy with Jacob starting school etc. Have updated my diary on Low Carb.. will be back later to catch up properly!

Lotza love. xxx

(Abz is away at the mo.x)

Thought I read that somewhere!

Glad to hear your still around, are you missing Jacob at home during the day?

I'm flying back to Perth next Sunday and will be gone for 2 weeks. Thinking of doing CD whilst away the 810 program I think. Meeting with a CDC tomorrow, excited and uncertain at the same time. I would normally stay away from this type of a program but really need the weekly meet with a counsellor that Cohen's gave me. I don't want to pay for a new program just to get the counselling and i'm slightly over the food groups as have been on and off the program for the past few months as you know. So just needing a change... I will spend 5 days catching up with friends, so black coffees and and any dinners out will mean salad's and that's fine as I'm a vegetarian. if I have to deviate I'll do so with an extra shake or bar??

The other 8 days I work a carnival 7.30 in the morning until 11pm at night and I was doing Cohen's at this time last year and found I didn't cheat at all as i was too busy! So rather than wait until I return to start CD, I'm hoping to start it tomorrow so when I return it will be 3 weeks of CD and hopefully (GOD I DO HOPE) I can be finished in a total of 6 weeks and doing the maintience. I plan to do Cohen's 80 % for a week when I finish just to keep in check, then maybe 2 days a week of Cohen's for a few months.

i just really really need something new and the support at the moment.

love you too.

bren
X
i'll be online for another hour or so.

Sorry for the rant.

PS - i only need to loose about 19 lbs

Hi Bren

Have a fab time in Perth - its the only place I've visited in Oz and I loved it. Not sure about Australia but I think in the UK you will have to do one of the higher calorie plans on Cambridge as you are close to BMI25, but think Abz is doing 810 or 1000 and people seem to have good losses following those plans too. Good luck with your meeting - maybe this will give you the last little boost you've been looking for.

Carol x

I've had a couple of CDC's private message me and mention that the 810 would be okay as I'm just over 25, fingers crossed and toes. even if it's just for 2 weeks and then onto 1000.

Basically I just want rid of the last 19 lbs and need assistance. After reading everyone's posts over the past few months and the success the diet obviously works so I'm really counting on CD to help me.

Determination and commitment is there so let the shakes etc work their magic!

Good luck with CD Bren and have fun in Perth!!!

~Silence~

Thanks.

I've just gotten up and about to have a shower and go to my Cd appointment.

bren
X

Thanks Beverley.

I hope the shakes are nice? so I dont have to have bars. Did you have bars and shakes and did you find the bars slowed down the losses?

X

I like the shakes - but everyone's tastes are different. Do you have the same flavours as we do??

Bars can slow weight loss down in some people - but to be honest I've never found it.

Thanks, I also exercise quite a bit and think the bars, hoping, that they wont effect my losses. I do like protien shakes both sweet and non sweet so hopefully too I will enjoy the CD ones.

I think they have the same range? I think tetra's will be good for me? convenient really. Not sure about the much talked about porridge though. I'll post later and fill everyone in.

Bren
X

Right, I've changed my ticker even though I dont know what my exact weight is, as I told CDC not to tell me, however did ask to know whether I was over the 26BMI and I was so roughly know.

I will deduct my losses as CDC is going to tell me those!

Any thoughts on whether I could loose the wieght in 6/7 weeks (21lbs?) and then be on maintenence?

Bren
XX

Hi Bren

Good luck with your new journey!!! I think you could lose your 21lbs in that time - although personally I have found that once I got to under 25 BMI my losses have slowed - but you should be able to shift most if not all of it.

In my first 6 weeks on W8 I lost exactly 21lbs!!!!

Go for it honey - but do be careful with the exercise in the first week or two - you may need to take it a bit easier. Listen to your body and don't push it too much - and drink extra water.

Onwards and downwards

Carol x

Right well, today I am going out with a new friend a will inform her that I am on a new diet and therefore am trying to avoid going to bars etc...

Hoping that she wont mind as I said lets catch up during the day and I think she thought that I meant tonight.

Bren
X

Day out went okay and I have eaten as planned. Although I did happen to have some mushroom and onion at lunch? not sure if this is allowed? Anyways after lunch I got an awful headache and sick feeling in the stomach wanted to pass out and vomit at the same time. Drank some what about 800ml and the feeling slowly passed.

Overall hope that this is my only hiccup/side affect!

Bren

Back