Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Well the morning of day 3 and feeling okay? I am thinking today about doing the lesser plans either SS or SS+ as I would like a good result for the first week.

CDC and I decided to go for the 790 plan as it suited my lifestyle better.

Bren
X

Hi Bren,

Glad its going well and you are feeling ok! Good luck with loosing 21lbs in 6 weeks - I would think its very likely you can lose that much with CD and exercise.

xx

Thanks Spod,

I have about 10 kilos to loose and currently I'm about 76 kg's and rally would like to be around the 65/66 mark. Hoping in the next 3 weeks to be rid of 4.5kg not sure.

I'm only here for another week (at home) and then fly to Perth (old home) for visiting family and friends and in the second week working a carnival. So I wont be weighed for 2 weeks after this week and wont be online either.....

Although will be looking forward to the first weigh in back.

How are things at your end?

Bren
X

If I'm on 790 or SS+ how many Bullioun drinks am I allowed (I know i spelt it wrong but couldn't be bothered going to get the container)

I've been slightly ravenous today but managed to find a movie to watch on the telly.

Bren
X

Hi Bren,
Just been catching up on your new plan. Sorry for being wrapped up in myself!!! Sounds to me like CD is the push you need. You seem to be in the right place for it anyway. Hope all goes well at the carnival, and the 2 weeks will show a good result when you get back. We will miss you.
Lots of love
xxx

Thanks Clarri,

I'm really going to guzzle the water this week in hope of a good weigh in to keep me on track for the 2 weeks I'm away. I leave this time next week.
X

ps

your allowed to be rapt up with yourself!

Gem. I've just finished tonight day 3. I'm in Australia. Got a little hungry today and really would like to SS but wouldn't be able to, will power and my lifestyle. More importantly I really really just want a good weigh in for the first week perhaps 2 .5 kgs which is 5.5lbs. I'm currently doing the 790 plan but tomorrow might do SS+ will depend on my hunger I suppose and I didn't get any ketostix so will email my CDC and ask about this one?

Bren

How are you going with CD have you done it before, it's my first time! (how corny does that sound)

Hopefully Daisy!

What plan are you following?

X

Fingers & toes crossed!
I'm following the same plan (if you can call it that, i don't really know what to call it) as Clarri. I read the book a few months ago though so i'm getting close to where i'd ideally like to be, which is exciting!! I have a diary on here too, if you're interested
Have a good time visiting your family and stay strong & drinking lots of water:)
xxx

Well day 4 is literally done and dusted. Got a little hungry today and snuck in 2 tsp of Cottage cheese. On the list but I dont plan to have this for dinner though, going to have tuna steak (vegetarian but eat fish). I know naughty but I haven't drunk much milk today with is allowed on 790 only in 1 coffee.

Anyway was out walking around the city today and have only drunk about 3 ltrs of water so trying to guzzle another 1.5 ltrs in the next 3 hours.

Hope everyone is awake and bright and churpy!!

Bren
X

Well day 4 (hump day) over with and thinking I'm in Ketosis as the hunger has definitely subsided tonight! yay!!

Day 5 here I come. I really wonder what my first weigh in will be??? Hoping for 5lbs, just over 2 kg's (fingers crossed fro Thursday)

Also managed just over the 3ltr mark with the water today. Good night all I'm having an early one tonight! Thinking about the gym maybe tomorrow do you think I should avoid it as it usually makes me more hungry.

Bren
X

Well done with the water drinking - its so hard to drink so much!!

xx

Bren... how do you drink that much water? I struggle to drink 2litres and when I do I'm peeing all the time. But then again I have a small bladder.
Hows CD going darl?

~Silence~

Hi ladies, I have officially said good bye to my old friend hunger. Enemy of bordem though still needs tackling at times.

I find drinking a bottle (750ml) before going to work, another half a bottle in the car, 2 or more bottles before lunch, one after lunch but before home time (3.20pm, i'm a teacher) and another bottle when I get home but finish before 6.30.

Day 5 now nearly over and hubby and I thinking about going to the gym shortly. This usually makes me hungry though, but dinner time when we get back.

Bren
X

How is everyone doing?

Well done on Day 5 Bren. Enjoy the gym. xx

P.S- Which part of Oz are you in?

Back